4.78 / 5 based on 52,192 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I love Nike. They have all different kinds of clothing, shoes, and active equipment. I wish I could shop here more. It is semi expense in my opinion but it is worth it. I would recommend everyone shop here.
Nike is a great brand for athletic wear. One type of item that I like buying through Nike are sports bras. They are amazing and totally worth the splurge. If you can find a Nike Outlet Store close by where you live that is a huge bonus. You get the quality of Nike for a much lower price.
My favorite brand for workout stuff. I have a bunch of sneakers, sweats, shorts, hoodies, sports bras. I love Nike more than I love myself and everyone else should. The whole brand is so comfy and I love it
For a long time I used to try all different types of shoes for different activities. Learned that Nike is the way to go for any activity type. Most of their shoes are extremely versatile so I can switch back and forth from different types of exercises without switching shoes. Love them.
I'm a nurse and I wear Nikes to work every day. Idk what my feet would do with out them. I've always had knee problems but ever since I switched to nikes, my knees gradually stopped hurting after a few weeks.
There is such a wide variety nike shoes have to offer, from daily errand use to running, walkin jogging, fashion too very chill shoes. What ever your style may be they will definitely have something just for you. I do recommend that if yiu are running, get yohr feet fitted to avoid injuries.
Love Nike! Best workout clothes by far! I shop Nike for me, my daughter, and my husband. The brand itself it just great all around. I always find the perfect products whether it be shoes, clothes, or gear!
I remember wearing Nike apparel in junior high! The socks with the simple black swoosh! Of course the tennis shoes! The black shorts! Oh wow... they are still my favorite brand of socks! The feeling of putting on a brand new pair of Nike socks, sliding across hardwood floor, and the super soft cushion! Awe... looks like I'll be expanding my collection!
I love Nike. The clothing is super nice because of the fabric and colors. The one thing that upsets me is that there shoes are always so narrow. So unfortunately since my feet are wide I can never fit into the shoes correctly. If you have narrow feet this is the perfect brand for you.
I've tried active wear from other companies and they just don't last as long. Nike definitely has the best quality apparel. Plus their dry fit clothing doesn't show sweat as much as other brands like Victoria's Secret do. The materials they use are high quality as well. It's worth the $$.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos