BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Megan L.
Grain Valley
I absolutely love Nike clothes, they are super comfy and cute. However because of the high demand, and because they know it will still sell, Nike can get very expensive very fast. Again, you get what you pay for though and the clothes are always high quality and last long.
Michelle S.
Barbourville, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the Nike brand..My family and I have alot of clothes and shoes in this brand. My favorite part is all of the fun and bright colors. All of the items is always comfortable..Great quality!
Linda P.
Dallas, TX
I love my Nike Free shoes. They are my go-to running/walking doing chores shoe, playing outside with my daughter shoe. They are super comfortable and since my feet are small still, I am able to buy the kid sizes still. They are becoming more and more expensive though.
Sophia P.
Lexington, KY
Favorite pair of shoes that I own! I love all of my nike shoes. They are such quality shoes and last for a long time! Very good about shipping returns. I shop here frequently and love their workout clothes too. I like to buy nike for my sister too and she loves them!
Vivian T.
honestly my favorite brand ever. I literally wear something nike everyday. My favorite thins from nike are their sweatshirt they're always good quality and they're not that bad priced depending on the type of sweatshirt you choose but i overall lover everything from them!!
nicole t.
Nike is, by far, the best brand for any sneakers, workout clothes and accessories. Their website is amazing and their newsletters are very helpful. I have tried other brands of sneakers and they just don't feel right. With Nike, every sneaker fits how it's supposed to.
Katie S.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I have been very happy with every Nike product I have bought. I have competed in many sports and I am a tennis shoe junkie so I buy tons of Nike. Between tee shirts, shorts, socks, backpacks, workout pants, and football equipment - everything is always the highest quality.
Crystal P.
Reading, PA
I like to shop at the Nike Outlet because the shoes are much more affordable. However, the lines at the amount of customers in the Nike Outlet is ridiculous! It's so hard to move around the store, especially on the weekend. The shoes are cheaper but the lines can be hard to get through.
Maddy M.
Norristown, PA
A majority of the workout clothes that I wear are nike. I wear nike on an every day basis. I believe that it is a little bit expensive, but it is well worth it because the products are long lasting and durable. I continue to shop at Nike and do not plan on stopping.
Natalie M.
Canoga Park, CA
I love almost all of Nike's products! the only thing I dislike is how overpriced some of their products are just because of having a Nike swoosh on a side. But overall I love nike's products. I own many pairs of their running shoes, bags, swim suits, shorts, spandex, etc.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?