BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brooke L.
Salinas , CA
Always my go to for athletic clothes, running shoes, gifts for my dad and sister! Yes the price is worth the quality, everything lasts forever. One of the perfect gifts for significant others for all occasions!
Valerie S.
Oxnard , CA
I enjoy Nike shoes, socks, and dry fit shirts. The shoes always have the right amount of cushion and the socks keep my feet dry. The dry fit shirts keep me dry while I'm
Working out or playing basketball.
Kelsey T.
Nashville, TN
I wear athletic apparel almost everyday (I work in a gym) and Nike is a brand that is frequently in my weekly rotations. I wait to find items on sale because it can get a bit expensive, but I love everything I've owned from Nike- sweatshirts, tempos, casual wear, leggings, shoes, etc.
Isis P.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Nike has always been a over all great good quality brand. The quality of there products are always high and they last forever. The pricing is reasonable and they always have deals at different times of the year.
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Really like these nike shoes, very comfortable and beautiful, it helps me give a better perfomance. It gives a extra cushion to my feet and is the perfect shoe for cardio or running. Really recommend it! ✌
lindi w.
Lafayette, CA
I have a pair of Nike running shoes, they honestly are my favorite shoes. Nike's offer both comfort and style. They are light wieght and make running a breeze. I would definitely invest in another pair.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I always buy my son Nike shoes. They always last longer and stand up great. Everyone knows how rough boys are and Nike shoes never let me down. I can always find Nike in sale which is always a great thing.
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
Nike is the best! I've worn Nike since I was a kid and now my kids wear them. Their shoes have gotten me through many sports games and workouts and I love them. There's no better brand than the Nike brand!
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the colors and prints Nike has come up with but they aren't really exactly comfortable like my sketchers. I feel I get less tired when running when I wear my sketchers. I prefer comfort than brand.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
I love nikes training shoes. They're so comfortable and last a very long time. They fit so snug and are just so darn great. They're very well made, I love he quality. I recommend for everyone to shop at Nike.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back