BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Delight Q.
Broken Arrow, OK
Nike always has the best customer service when you walk in. They are all very kind and helpful. Plus they have amazing athletic wear/apparel. If you go to the outlets, they have so many items on sale for a great price! This is one of the top places my family and I love to shop at!
Rachel S.
Camarillo, CA
I play volleyball and normally for socks and accessories this is my go to store it is everything. Unfortunately they don't sell volleyball shoes all though I buy running shoes from Nike when I go jogging.
Sherea P.
Mckinney
Oh how I love Nike! I am a track runner and they have some cute workout clothes that I love. It's amazing quality. I bought this really cute sports bra that was blue and green. I wish they had stuff that was more affordable because it's quite pricey. But they have some good products.
Lisa M.
Nike is my favorite tennis shoe brand. I normally get my nikes at an outlet where they are a little bit cheaper. I have free runs and I love them, they are so comfortable and have lasted me a long time.
Louisa S.
These shoes are great! The prices aren't too bad and their super comfortable shoes! I'll usually wear them when I know I'll be walking around for a long time, not necessarily for running, although you can.
Lina D.
I love Nike and especially their shoes. They are all adorable, thought hey all are on the pricey side. My favorite purchase are the Nike free RN 2017 I'm have the black ones and am ordering the whites. Totally recommend this to people who love running shoes and even just causual shoes
Evelyn V.
Gaithersburg, MD
I've never not been satisfied with my purchase from Nike , but that comes with the high costs as well. Their quality is awesome so you truly get what you're paying for and their items definitely last a while.
Donnell M.
From clothing apperal to shoes, Nike provides amazing quality and design. Thier products are both durable and fashionable. I really love Nike SB, and 6.0 shoe lines! Can't go wrong with style and comfort.
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Hands down, Nike sells the best athletic wear in the business! They are made from quality materials and last me forever! So comfortable and stylish, I will probably never prefer another brand over Nike.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
I don't wear another brand of tennis shoe. They're comfortable and Nike is a brand I've always trusted. I go up a half size because they're made small but as far as the brand in general Nike is the best.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back