BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Nike is the high quality brand! Its expensive but worth the cost. I buy shoes,shirts,and hoodies there. I love the product they make it lasts long and its great for any season!🐵🐒🍒
Calvin R.
Waldoboro, ME
Most of the clothing I wear is Nike. The shirts are all very comfortable and you can buy a shirt with almost any saying on it. From witty to inspirational to casual, you can't go wrong with a Nike T. I haven't had a pair of sneakers that weren't nikes since my parents bought my shoes. Nike shoes are durable, comfortable and stylish. Basically the best company in the world.
Amanda W.
Sayreville, NJ
I have been wearing Nike shoes since I was in middle school. Now I find myself still on Nike.com buying shoes! They literally last forever. I still have my nikes from middle school. Not only are these shoes comfortable they are fashionable. I recommend Nike to everyone!
Jessica O.
Shawnee, KS
I love anything from Nike. I usually stick to nike when shopping for anything workout related. I especially love my nike pros. Nike overall is great quality and a pretty reasonable price range.
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
My husband, kids, and myself keep Nike in business! We all have a shoe fetish! It gets expensive to keep buying, but you get what you pay for! All of our children exclusively wear Nike for sports.
Deborah G.
I participate in hip hop and Zumba classes and the only shoes I can wear are the Nike dance sneakers otherwise my feet will hate me for days! They're plain, but not ugly, and extremely comfortable--perfect for a dance sneaker. I highly recommend the Nike dance sneakers!
Renata P.
Nike is the best store for running shoes! I own more than 10 pairs and they look like new! I once bought 1.0 Nike Running Shoes and omg! Luv it! Great costumer service too! Shop here, recommended
Lekha S.
Durham, NC
Nike + Fuelband has changed my life. It is the biggest motivator I have found to get me off of my butt and out doing things! And the Nike Running App is part of that. The GPS isn't perfect, but I haven't found a better way to track and organize all the info from my runs.
Joy M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
A great pair of basic Nike shoes. If you want something light and not too expensive, these are perfect. Would not suggest if you run or do activity a whole lot, just basically to walk around in.
Mariel C.
Santa Ana, CA
I don't know what it is, but I can't find a comfortable Nike shoe to save my life. While I do have plenty of Jordans just for walking around in, when it comes to working out and running, I stick to other brands. My feet just kill after a run in Nikes. They do have nice clothes, though. Their tops and pants and shorts are all very comfortable and have good quality material.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?