BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Dianne T.
Custer, MI
After having the same sneakers for a couple years I decided I needed a new pair, and I ended up finding these. I was able to customize what colors I wanted. They are great for running in, or for when you are just doing strength or pilates. Great, comfortable, breathable shoes!
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
I have the black Roshe's and I find them to be comfortable. I like using them to the gym and they look cute with any outfit. They're also a good pair of shoes to put on after a soccer game for me.
Cassidy E.
Arcadia, FL
My favorite activewear and sneaker brand. Expensive but amazing quality so very worth the money spent. I love Nike, especially the Nike outlet stores they have such good deals! If you love activewear I recommend Nike
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
I loved Nike and will always love Nike. I own mostly Nike products and they are perfect quality. I understand that it can be quite pricey but their are other brands out there that are just as good!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Although it is very expensive at times, I love the Nike store! Sometimes you can get things for a cheap price on sale! I love the style and the new colorful shoes! I esp love the Nike outlet store!!!!
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
I love Nike! I am a huge fitness advocate and half of my closet is filled with nike products! They're seriously awesome for any kind of physical activity. Super durable too, would recommend to anyone!
Kim N.
Manchester, CT
One of my go to athletic brands. I find that their pieces are great quality and they last for years, especially considering how much wear I put on my clothes. The outlets have great prices as well!
Holly R.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
One of my favorite brands of workout clothes. They hold up well and I've found great bargains in department stores and outlet stores. I love that they make bright colored items. Their shoes also provide great support.
Lauren N.
My go to brand for athletic wear. I only purchase nike running shoes because they are so amazing. Also have a couple really nice hats from Nike, spandex workout leggings, and shorts. Great quality!
Courtney T.
Christiansburg, VA
I absolutely LOVE NIKE. Especially the Nike shox, they are the best shoes I have ever owned!! I will never go to another shoe brand or anything. You can do customization for your shoes! Which I wish there was more of a CUSTOMIZATION with it instead of a few selections to work with but still its awesome. Nike is my go to always! I don't really have any bad things to say about Nike.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?