BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
Fresno, CA
Love their shoes! I refuse to wear any other brand while exercising anymore. Whether it be running, weightlifting, you name it, they have a shoe for it. Nothing but comfort for your feet!
Haley P.
Wilmington, NC
I love Nike! Great quality at an affordable price. I have had my nikes for 3 plus years. I love that I can wear Nike to the grocery store or to the gym. It's very versatile. I would definitely recommend.
Emily B.
London, KY
I love their shoes. I have a pair of Nike Roshe Run, and they are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn! They are great to workout and run in and they don't make my feet sore at all!
Karen D.
Appleton, WI
I really love Nike shoes for my family. They are very reliable and durable. My husband will only wear Nike and the kids also. I really like that their women shoes do not look long on me.
Hannah H.
Who doesn't love Nike? They have amazing shoes to work out in and sport around when feeling casual. They also have great apparel! Nike is a great brand and well worth the price you pay!
Araceli M.
Sterling, IL
Love this brand so much! They have great shoes and clothing. Very good quality and you could get great deals sometimes. We have a Nike outlet where I live by and it's awesome. I recommend shopping here to anyone looking for good quality shoes or running shoes.
Elvia S.
San Bernardino, CA
Nike has the best casual shoes that go with any outfit. I shop here often and have at least half my closet full of nikes. Sometimes they run a little small so you always have to try them out but almost every time I'm always satisfied with my purchases!
Shelby H.
Their shoes are of course unbeatable and there are styles and colors for everyone. They hold up really well and are great for athletic or leisure purposes. I think their clothing is a little pricey but the quality is good and they're stylish and breathable.
Hannah B.
I truly get nothing but quality items from Nike. Although pricey, they're definitely worth every penny. Everything I've bought from Nike has held up and lasted a long time. I'm highly satisfied with both their quality and dedication to performance and style.
Vickie W.
Lenoir City, TN
I think Nike will always be my number one favorite. I have had my Nike's for over a year now and they are just now going to have to be replaced. I will be purchasing another pair of them.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?