4.79 / 5 based on 49,073 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I love nike my kids and husband were nike shoes socks pants tees it's affordable and also good material not that cheap stuff that fades in one wash there shoes last a long time I have a 3 year old that were nike shoes and try survive him and use as hammy downs to his brother
I live for Nike no other brand can make quality running shoes and their new styles are on my list to get in shape this summer! I love their sweat pants line, yoga pants, to bags I can honestly say I'm more impressed with this line as the years go by because Nike is timeless!!!
Their shoes are the only tennis shoes I have worn that don't fall apart in a month or two. I've had problems with the quality of other brands. You do have to be careful of some of the styles they make because they are a little less sturdy than others but I'm still a huge fan.
I love this brand from everything from shoes to hats. It is decently affordable. My favorite purchase is probably my running shoes I bought for Washington DC trip where I walked/ran over 90 miles within the weekend. They were very comfy.
I have gotten two pairs of Nike tennish shoes, and they have lasted me though going to the gym twice a week, and working at Panera 20 hours a week. Overall, I love these shoes, they aren't pulling apart and they don't hurt my legs or back. Really great quality with cute colors!
One of my favorite brands. Truly never goes out of style. Love the roshes. I have the black and white cheetah print ones for about 6 months now, and they're as good as new! Also, reasonably priced.
Nothing like a good tried and true brand. The shoes and clothes are always great quality. Expensive yes but for how long the items last worth every penny. Make sure all sizes are stocked equally in all stores. I'm a size 11 and may love one shoe but it's sold out in my size.
Nike shoes is one of the only shoe brands I actually trust! They are a bit pricey but when it comes down to it, you are paying for quality shoes that last! I will continue to shop at Nike as long as they continue to make outstanding products!!
I am absolutely in love with my Nike Free Runs. I bought them two years ago now and they're still the first shoes I grab when running out the door. I also love the vibrant colors it comes in. They have great support for my feet and it's by far my favorite tennis shoe out there.
My go to running shoes ! Not only are the shoes AMAZING for running, but you can wear them with jeans & looks super casual as well. I shop at Nike so often & the prices are amazing for the quality.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos