BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Nike
Amei o short super linda de mais amei o visual de mais amei o visual de parabéns amei por isso temos que esse seja também lindos e super brilhante estou juntando meus review para testar esse seja também lindos e por isso temos que esse amo muito mesmo linda de mais amei
Kara J.
Los Angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have loved every pair of Nike's I've ever owned. They are by far the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've ever worn and I love all the new styles and colors that they are continually coming out with.
Lydia S.
My top favorite brand for sneakers and apparel. They are so comfortable and the 6.5 size fits me perfectly. I love my fly knits for running. Feels like I'm running on air! The outlets are cheap too!
Leah B.
Goodrich, MI
I'm a regular customer when it comes to purchasing Nike. Shoes, Apparel, workout essentials, anything really. Everything I buy is made to last and is very comfortable. They're my go-to brand for anything activewear! I'm obssesed! I definetley recommend purchasing from them.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
All of my tennis shoes are Nike. They hold up the best and are the most comfortable. I usually buy my Nike shoes and apparel from the outlet stores. You can get good quality product for great prices.
Katelyn B.
Seattle, WA
I love Nike. I don't have enough good things to say about Nike. I workout 5 times a week and I don't know what I'd do without my Nike Free Runs. I also love my leggings, sports bras, and shirts. I would absolutely recommend shopping here! Best quality workout gear you can find!
Ronnie D.
Arlington
Just bought two pits of shoes at Nike store in the mall. After not having to buy any in 2 years. Their product last a really long time and unless you want a new color or design they last forever. Very comfortable and relaxing for my feet after being on them for 8 hours a day.
Ana J.
I love this brand! They sell very nice running shoes for an affordable price. I love the Nike Pro spandex as well, theyre very cute and comfy, and my favorite spandex. I also adore their shirts which are good for working out and even for everyday wear. All around great brand !
Dannell M.
Great store! Love the comfort of the shoes and clothing. Great for an everyday and even better for athletic people. I would definitely recommend this product! I love my shoes that I have bought! They are very comfortable!
Rosa
So far I love Nike specially for my 10 year old son he where's out shoes like no other but the Nike brand has stood up to the test no kidding I have bought my child schools shoes in one year about 16 pairs because they tore but Nike has stood out all that jumping running ect..
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?