BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
paw g.
Gallup, NM
The clothes are a bit pricey but they are worth every penny because their products are high quality, durable, it lasts long, it's comfortable, and cute! I have a pair of running shorts that I bought from them and I absolutely love it. Will buy more clothing from Nike soon when I get the chance.
Cecilia B.
mcallen, TX
nike is a really popular brand never been disappointed with their porducts the clothing is really good the fabric is awsome and the shoes are good the last a long time i would recommend to my family and friends
Alyssa J.
Stillwater, OK
I love Nike products. Nike is pretty expensive but worth it for the great feeling work out clothes and shoes. Sometimes the products are hard to find. My favorite purchase would probably have to be my current pair of sneakers which are perfect for running and I will continue to buy Nike.
meghan l.
Riverview, FL
Nike makes the best workout gear I've ever had. I tried adidas shoes once, but they didn't compare to my Nike tennis shoes. I workout 6-7 times a week so I personally think the price is worth it for the amount I wear my gear. Best advice: hit up the Nike outlets and get tons of clothes from the clearance section for so much cheaper.
Deborah N.
Havana, FL
I have always loved Nike, they are my go to shoes when I have the extra money to spend on shoes. They have great quality and will last a long time. When my son was a baby, these were some of his first shoes. They stayed in great condition and I was able to sell them the one week boutique.
Stephanie M.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
The shoes are really a staple for any athletic wardrobe. I love taking a look at the latest designs, and the colors are really fabulous. To splurge on a pair of sneakers by Nike is to find a shoe that will last.
Alejandra C.
Calexico, CA
Love the tenis shoes! Such a variety of colors specially when it comes to small sizes, it's a good envyroment and the personal it's very patience, the shoes are easy to clean and I would totally recommend them!
Elyssia S.
Bryan, TX
I just bought my first pair of Nike Sweats and I'm never taking them off! My shopping experience was awesome! No need for improvement, I was very satisfied. They're my favorite! Definitely coming back for more!
I always love nike product. My first sneakers that I have was nike. I love their product, because its comfortable and super flexible, especially if you like to run or exercise it is a perfect choice for you, the price is affordable for their quality. You will got what you paid basically.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
Nike has been my go-to brand for sporting goods for over twenty years. They have a broad range of items; selling products for men, women, boys, girls, and toddlers. They sell products geared toward just about every sport you can think of, and have endorsements with many cutting edge athletes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?