BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Valerie H.
Berkeley , CA
I love everything that Nike has to offer (especially their shoes. I could go on all day about their shoes.) Right now, I think I have about 4 pairs of Nike shoes, and at least 4 pairs of their shorts. Their shirts aren't really worth it, but their shoes are amazing quality.
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
Nike is one of my favorite brands. I love their classic style and top of the line footwear. Their shoes, t-shirts and sport bras are my favorite. Their pants are okay but I haven't found a pair that is flattering and stays high up on my workout. I usually go to lulu lemon for pants.
Kendal S.
Park rapids , MN
Best out there! (Still) sometimes have to settle for a little less because of high prices but when you have the money it's totally worth it! Great shoes and love their active leggings and sports bras!
Rosemaria S.
Really like how these shoes can be thrown on with almost any outfit and still look stylish. These are a pair of shoes that I feel could never get old in a wardrobe, they'll always come back in style.
Lucette O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love nike, but I hate running in their shoes because they hurt my knees so much! It is so bad last cross country season I hurt my knees in these shoes, but they do work for other people. I have a new swim bag that they donated to our swim team which was super nice of them.
Michelle E.
Nike has the best shoes out there! Bought a pair of 2014 hyperlinks for like $40! So cheap and very affordable! I go to a Nike store about 2-5 times a month for shoes or clothes! I highly recommend shopping here for clothes to workout in or shoes for a child who plays sports.
Savanah H.
Denton, TX
Average/Slightly-above average quality. Nice designs but not worth the price. Only wish they would offer organic materials, use organic colors and dyes, or at the very least make their products in the USA. They already price their products as if they do all of the above.
Mai H.
I love everything that is Nike. That is my number one brand forever & ALWAYS! <3 I go for this brand in almost everything from shoes, clothing, workout supplies and many more. I always recommend Nike for everyone because my experience with is brand is AMAZING! Way to go Nike!
fatou w.
philadelphia
Fashionista Expert Level 1
NIKE is great !! all the shoes to clothes to sport wear its the best store ever and I love it. is a little expensive but it worth the cost I shop there when ever I have extra money that I can spend. my favorite purchase is this bomer jacket. I will definitely shop there again.
Luz C.
Windermere, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Me encanta las medias deportivas de esta marca. Se ajustan súper bien al tamaño de mi pie. Además no se dañan con lavadora y secadora. Tampoco se encogen ni les sale pelusa. Y las camisetas son igual de buenas
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?