BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Emma B.
Brownsville, KY
I LOVE Nike! All of my tennis shoes are Nike. I shop Nike a lot. They have very high quality. My shoes lasts for years. I don't think there is anything to improve. I would recommend Nike to everyone!
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
Nike is a great brand. I've noticed the material they're now using is a little more breathable but I will say I don't know if the shoes a lot of the styles hold up as well as most do from years past.
Mehdina K.
Love all Nike products. My boyfriend works at a Nike outlet and they always have amazing deals and their clothing and shoes are always worth the price. It might be a little expensive but so worth it.
maggie b.
Winfield, IL
Their shoes, clothes, gear EVERYTHING is exceptional at nike. i see no room or need to improve because of their quality now. my favorite items to purchase are shoes for running and their cleats. i will always depend on nike for their high quality items and reasonable prices
Tina K.
THE BEST running/ athletic shoes out there and also the most comfortable shorts! I wear nike so much, literally whenever I work out or going to class. So comfy but cute with all the fun colors! Love!
Allyson M.
Erie, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
For the longest time I wanted Nike sneakers and I was the happiest woman ever when I got my first pair! Quality is amazing for the price! You pay a little more for these but it's so worth it! I still have mine and I wear them a lot! I love my nikes and I will definitely shop here again soon :)
Hannah S.
Nike has some rrally cute clothes, but their shoes are not made for wide feet. They are definitely made for someone with a narrow foot and not high arches. Besides their shoes, their clothing is great!
Ana A.
Great quality shoes that can available in a lot of stores! This is a more expensive brand depending on what you buy (shoes,clothes etc...) I buy nikes from outlets or Ross and get them for way cheaper!
Brooke C.
Franklinton, LA
Nike is my favorite athletic apparel by far.  With such variety, I can always find exactly what I want.  Not to mention their tennis shoes are the best quality I've ever had.  Shopping at Nike is a must for me, and I will always continue to do so.  You can never have too much NIKE :)
Ashley F.
Woodstock, GA
I really love this brand! There light weight shoes and light weight clothing ! There amazing! I really love there shoes and socks there a bit expensive but it's worth every penny and last you forever!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?