BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Rachel C.
I love Nike products! Yes, some are overpriced but the quality really is great. I have some tennis shoes from three years ago that an employee of their outlet store recommended. they are still cute and comfy!
Amy W.
Rawlings, MD
I don't know why I always try other brands of shoes because I always come back to Nike. I've been having foot problems (plantar fasciitis) and in constant pain. Just got a pair of Nike Air Max sneakers and I am actually pain free! :) Now I know for certain that I will not switch brands again!
Nayeli r.
Nampa, ID
Love Nike ! All my athletic ware is from there love there running shoes and shoes in gereral got some huaraches nude color I'm in love they're so comfortable . I shop a lot at the Nike store and also love going to Nike outlet have good deals . Products sold sport ware places and clothing stores .
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
I love Nike running shoes. The only running shoe that I will wear. They are so comfortable. I also love their trackies and sweaters. I don't mind paying a bit more on running shoes because I know that they will last.
Connie F.
Great brand for sneakers and exercise bras. I believe everyone should have at least a pair of Nikes in their life time. Bras are high quality and durable. Just don't dry them in the dryer. Hang them to dry. :)
Kaylin K.
Henniker, NH
I buy all of my running gear and most of my workout gear from Nike. I love the store in Boston on Newbury St. They were so helpful in picking out just what I needed to replace my old stuff.

The Nike + run app on my phone keeps me on track and I can see how my friends are doing on their runs!
Tiffany R.
Nike shoes are the absolute best. Amazing quality and so comfortable! They are the only shoes I'll buy for my fiancé! We both own running shoes and he wear their every day shoes. Definitely get yourself a pair!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
The clothes are always a great for and hold up under activity, wash, and time! Price is high but reasonable for the quality. Tend to shop more through retailers and would recommend! Trustworthy name in fitness.
stephnie C.
Ponchatoula, LA
I'm so in love with this brand I wear it on a Dailey basis ! I always get compliments and they ask why I buy it at! I always love the styles that come out ! I never see anything I don't like ! I love everything from the brand
Megan M.
Baltimore, MD
I love the cut and material of Nike tops, especially the tank tops. I am not a big fan of their pants. The material never feel like top quality and I don't like the cuts. I prefer the Target premium line for bottoms. Their shoes are always too narrow for my feet. Tops and college gear - 100%.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?