4.79 / 5 based on 50,663 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike is my go to store or brand I shop when buying anything athletic wise! Great quality sometimes over priced but you are paying for the name, shoes are great and stylish and so are athletic wear! Yes I recommend shopping here
Es qué puedo decir de esta marca que no se haya dicho el material con el que está hecho sus productos son excelente calidad una marca xon excelente materiales de buena. Calidad es la marca favorita de mi esposo
I just purchased the air hauranches for $110. Theses shoes are naturally tight fitting but they fit so nice and comfortable. The style of these shoes are easy to find something to wear with. You can wear these all day and they won't hurt your feet, they definitely feel better than most Nike shoes
Nike is my go-to gym wear attire! It's breathable, comfortable and always flattering! The products they make are made to last! I highly recommend Nike! Their tennis shoes are the most comfortable shoes I own!
Pretty good store. Has sports essentials and is a great place to go to look for equipment if it is your first time playing that sport or at anytime. The staff is knowledgeable and can help you find exactly what you need. They carry a variety of different brands and have sales frequently. (look at the right time and you may end up with a very good deal!)
Hands down the best brand in the world. Always have the most reliable running and training shoes as well as hanging out apparel. Superior customer service compared to other brands. Excellent online experience.
I'm not usually a "brand snob," but Nike shorts are the only pants I wear. I know there are similar ones sold at sporting good stores, Walmart, and Target, but I can't ever seem to love them as much as Nike shorts. It's something about the quality, the way the fabric sits, and how comfy they are.
Nike is by far one of my favorite clothing brands for working out! I have so many nike shorts they don't even fit in my drawers anymore. I also think there shoes are very comfortable and last a very long time!
All time favorite for all my sport needs. Extremely reliable brand for any shoe, athletic wear, or accessories you might need for whichever sport activity you enojo y engaging in. Great products that last a long time!
Being one of the biggest corporations to lead to sporting industry, they should be making enough money to sell their product at a reasonable cost. The shoes are made with cheap plastics and foam, and should not cost 100+$. The clothing is made with good materials, but the prices still struggle.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos