4.79 / 5 based on 48,927 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike is a great brand. I have some great running shoes from them, and I've also used cross trainers for lifting and working out in the gym. I like that you can use Nike+ Running and the Nike Running Club apps. They also have great gear, and I especially love their ThermaFit line.
Good quality brand. Comfortable fit in clothing , well made shoes. Have always been my favorite brand! Every product Nike pits together is always so well manufactured and handled with care. Huge fan!
I work at an outdoors outfitters store, and we don't sell Nike shoes, but I still don't buy anything other than Nike. They are by far the most comfortable and the only shoes that don't make my feet or back hurt. I would definitely recommend them to anyone as a great running shoe!
Nike has always been one of my favorite brands. I love their shoes with all my heart and their running pants are such good quality. I do shop Nike as much as possible and I would definitely recommend their products to everyone who loves comfy lazy day clothes or working out.
For me Nike is hands down the best athletic shoe brand available. I rarely ever look at other brands. Sometimes I cringe at the cost but I can't help but love the comfort that they give me. I can walk miles and miles in Nikes and get in work out after work out with no discomfort.
Last year for Christmas my grandmother got me a pair of workout/yoga pants and theyre incredible, totally worth every penny she spent on them because they are my favorite pair of pants, when i personally shop at nike everyone is so kind! I will definitely keep shopping at Nike
I love Nike. Its great sports wear. I love how fashionable everything is now. The Hyperwarm tights are the best things in the world. If I could wear mine all day everyday (when its could out)...I would. I wish they were a little cheaper, but if you can find it on sale...go for it.
I've been wearing Nike running shoes for about 15 years. Since I purchased them, I have never tried other brands of running shoes. While I don't do high impact exercise, they work very well for the exercise that I do and last for many years. I will continue buying Nike shoes.
Totally a Nike fanatic. After owning Nike Free Runs 5.0 and other various Nike shoes, I highly doubt I will use any other athletic shoe. Most tend to be breathable, flexible, and functional for the activities I intend to use them for, whether it be running or working on my feet.
Nike is the best sports clothing brand out there it has amazing quality and looks great on everyone I prefer this rather than adidas or under armour and day because it's just so unique and original style
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos