4.79 / 5 based on 49,183 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Hands down, Nike sells the best athletic wear in the business! They are made from quality materials and last me forever! So comfortable and stylish, I will probably never prefer another brand over Nike.
I love Nike running shoes! They are the only shoe brand that fits my arched foot perfectly. They also last a very long time. Nike clothing is also fantastic and very durable. Would definitely recommend.
One of my favorite brands. Even though their clothes can be kind of pricey, they last a long time so you get your money's worth. Also their shoes are comfortable and cute. I hope everyone has to try Nike.
I love their running shoes! I have had two pairs and will be buying another in the near future. They wear very well, especially if you take care of them, and are reasonably priced. I bought mine at a local DSW for $40 after some discounts. Overall, great quality for a great price!
Nikes are the only type of running sneaker I will wear and 90% of my workout gear is Nike. The clothing and sneakers are all really great quality. All of my items have held up well through wear and tear!
I love Nike!! I have several shoes from fashion, to my cheer shoes, to winter boots. They always have something for. and my feet are small so i can wear a cheaper in price big kids size instead of womens
I LOVE Nike so much. Yes I workout everyday so of course my tennis shoes work out clothes head band etc is Nike but even when I'm not at the gym I still wear nike because their clothes are cute and comfy.
I am a Nike addict! At times, their products can be pricey, but if you wait until the sales it is all worth your money if not a steal! The quality of all of the products are outstanding. They provide clothing, shoes, accessories, and equipment for almost all recreational activities.
Very affordable, comfortable shoes! Lightweight and easy to run and workout in! Very impressed with how long these shoes held up! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for comfortable lightweight shoes!
I'll always love Nike. My favorite sports and active wear by far! I have so much apparel and shoes from there it's not even funny. Everything I've owned is so nice and not cheap looking or feeling at all.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos