BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Shivani P.
I've had my Nike Free Runs for years now and they are still in good condition and the best shoes for me to run in! I also love their joggers, so comfy! Though pricey at times, you can definitely find a great sale from time to time and the quality is worth it for sure!
Emily M.
Modesto, CA
I always swe people who shouldn't be wearjng these shoes wear them . A lot of people don't understand that free rjms are to run at a faster speed for a short period of time. They don't have the support for a daily use but overall it's a great shoe for what it's for
Nicole D.
Copiague, NY
Although Nike brand products can be a little pricey, you get what you paid for. All their products from shoes, to spandex, to shirts last a very long time and is worth a little extra money.
Nike stands for quality. We regularly purchase athletic wear, such as sneakers and sweatshirts that are Nike products. We love the feel, the quality and the fact that they last a long time and can take some serious abuse. We always check out the Nike retailers.
Cynthia C.
I really love Nike products especially their shoes. They have such a huge variety of shoes that i want most of them. I own a number of pairs of Nike shoes from walking shoes, to skater shoes, to running shoes! I would definitely recommend Nike products to others!
Jodie L.
Burlingame, CA
Nike has amazing footwear! I have a plain black pair right now and it is getting ruined because I wear them too much! The clothes are very comfortable and good quality. I found a light sweatshirt that I wear all the time. I love to shop there and will probably continue to shop there.
Priscilla C.
Portland, OR
I absolutely love nike. their shoes always fit great and can be worn casually, not just for running or sports. Their clothing products always fit well and look super stylish for athletic clothes. I would choose nike over many brands when buying new athletic gear.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Nike shoes are great. They feel and look nice. I love buying Nike shoes for my kids because they last long. I'm not really a fan of crazy colors but overall you can't go wrong with this brand.
Emily S.
LOVE NIKE. I always find something that fits and is comfortable when looking at their products. They are a bit more expensive than some other brands, however, they last a while and look great.
Jan S.
Lena, LA
What beach bag would be complete without Nike Flip Flops! They are super comfy and will go with any beach wear. I wear these to save my feet from the hot sand! The price is affordable for the brand. I would definitely purchase these again! You will love them too!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?