BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jerrod S.
Park Ridge, IL
Best athletic shoes out there ! They have so many styles to choose from as well as many prices points to choose from. This brand is consistent and comfortable! I definitely only buy Nike shoes for athletics !
Allison J.
I wear my Nike running shoes every day. I buy some in every color just so I can match outfits. They are a little expensive but it is worth it for how much use you get out of them. They last forever! The Nike running shorts are also great and really keep you cool. Nike knows how to sell quality!
ray r.
Loveland, OH
Nike shoes are so cute the are very good quality. They last a long time . They come in so many different colors . When I went to the Nike store the people there was every helpful in helping me find the shoe I want. And they even gived me a coupon for next time I go shopping for shoes there.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
The quality is great! Love Nike shoes! They are a little pricey. I do not mind buying them for myself but I refuse to buy them for my kids. They just go through shoes so fast because they are still growing. Once they can be in a pair for shoes for a year or so though, I will be buying them Nikes!
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
Nike has all of my favorite products all the way from their shoes to backpacks! I own multiple Nike products and they are all very effective. I love their products and will continue to purchase heir products!!
Phoebe O.
Chestnut Ridge, NY
I loooooove Nike. Use it for everything related to my fitness. Love everything about them. I use their elite socks, spandex, sports bras, running sneakers, caps, headbands, etc. I highly recommend them. If you're looking for spandex, nothing comes even close to Nike. Trust me, I've tried them all
Alyssa J.
Stillwater, OK
I love Nike products. Nike is pretty expensive but worth it for the great feeling work out clothes and shoes. Sometimes the products are hard to find. My favorite purchase would probably have to be my current pair of sneakers which are perfect for running and I will continue to buy Nike.
Aja B.
Hudson, NC
My Dad has stood by the classic Nike air max and I am starting to see why. I recently purchased the nike air max fusions and they have been one of the most comfortable shoes I own. I also have narrow feet and I thought I could only wear shoes such as puma to feel snug, nike comes through again.
Rachel C.
I love Nike products! Yes, some are overpriced but the quality really is great. I have some tennis shoes from three years ago that an employee of their outlet store recommended. they are still cute and comfy!
Madison Y.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
Nike is honestly one of my favorite brands. The prices can come off to be a little pricey but in the end the quality of the products are really worth all the money you spend. The shoes last forever with comfortable fit, the clothes are soft and perfect, and the sweatpants... I live for them!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back