BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
Nike is my top brand when sneaker shopping for my son. I'd rather spend the extra money on a pair of Nike's and actually have them last rather then buy him a cheap ugly pair of $20 sneakers that will be ruined in a week. I'm also a huge air max fan, love them for myself.
Kayla S.
Hermann
I love all Nike products but my most favorite product would have to be their shoes. I have always worn Nike shoes. They are durable and stylish at the same time. They can be pricey at times but well worth the money. I would definitely recommend shopping with Nike.
Patricia J.
As an athlete I fell in love with Nike really young. They have great quality athletic gear. They have worked really hard to make their brand successful and one that athletes can rely on. The prices can often be quite high, but more often then not the products are worth it.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Always count on Nike to be my shoes for workouts and at work as a nurse. Comfy on my feet for 12 hour shifts! Nike is a fashion staple and has always been an amazing brand. Will always shop Nike!
Melissa M.
Omaha, NE
I love nike basically everything nike the nike shoes like basically I am a collector of shoes and nike is the new tread and I just love I just got the Nike Jordan for Christmas and I am in live with them
Brianna S.
Rogers, TX
One of my absolute favorite brands, shoes and clothing, it has always been a go-to, for sports shopping, comfortable shoes, and you can buy comfortable sweats, or comfortable cute clothing! An all around great brand!
Yokanda B.
Atlanta
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike AirMax are the only sneakers that give me the comfort & support I need. I notice that when I wear them, my low back or feet aren't hurting.  The arch support is amazing for my flat feet. I've worn other sneakers before, but this brand & style handsdown is my favorite.
Jaela R.
West Bloomfield, MI
All merchandise from Nike is amazing, great quality and I'm never dissatisfied, I always buy their shoes for the new school year and the have a really long and good wear some of their shoes are a little pricey and some aren't, but the priciest ones last the longest.
Kayla C.
Clovis , NM
My colorway is different, but Huaraches in general are the best. I love love love them. They are very comfortable. I wear a 6.5Y, but they were a bit too tight, so I went up a half size to 7Y and they were perfect.
Sarah B.
The holy grail of athletic shoes! 👟 I've worn Nikes for as long as I can remember and I honestly don't see myself switching brands now. You can find Nikes just about anywhere that sells brand named sneakers.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?