4.79 / 5 based on 49,052 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I have these shoes but in a different color they are amazing and really comfortable my feet don't hurt at all when i run they are my favorite shoes to wear when i go running or when i go to the gym
I love Nike and especially their shoes. They are all adorable, thought hey all are on the pricey side. My favorite purchase are the Nike free RN 2017 I'm have the black ones and am ordering the whites. Totally recommend this to people who love running shoes and even just causual shoes
I love my fly knit tennis shoes!! They're super super comfy, I'm a nurse so comfy shoes are a plus for me since I'm on my feet for 12 hours! Most of my sneaks are Nike and I love them all!
I've been buying Nike shoes for as long as I can remember, but these are definitely my favorite pair so far. The way the tongue is connected to the shoe keep it from sliding around, unlike most shoes, which is a huge bonus for me. They also breathe, which makes them super comfortable.
Oh how I love Nike! I am a track runner and they have some cute workout clothes that I love. It's amazing quality. I bought this really cute sports bra that was blue and green. I wish they had stuff that was more affordable because it's quite pricey. But they have some good products.
I'll always love Nike. My favorite sports and active wear by far! I have so much apparel and shoes from there it's not even funny. Everything I've owned is so nice and not cheap looking or feeling at all.
Nike products are high in quality and stand up to intense physical activity. I really love their compression pro shorts for women. I wear these regularly when I workout and they don't bunch up when I'm lifting. I highly recommend these for women who are looking for something similar!
I love my Nike's. They're usually very comfortable, but the last pair I got I found at Bealls Outlet. I wear 6 , but these size 7 Nike's hurt my feet. But other than my latest pair, I've never had any other issues with Nike.
I have Nike family .I have bought this brand for my kids since they were small. My son's were alwsys so hard on shoes but this brand always seemed to hold up. Now all grown up all 4 still buts nike. Running g shoes or others. I love mine too I only have 2 pair my kids have several pairs
Such an amazing brand with good quality. Nike has never let me down with any of their products! They're all comfy for athletes or just on the go traveling people. I would recommend everyone to shop here!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos