4.79 / 5 based on 49,000 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Three shorts are really great! They're super comfy to workout in or just to lounge around the house in. You can sometimes find them at at discount at the Nike factory store or on sale at places like Kohl's.
One of my favorite brands. Even though their clothes can be kind of pricey, they last a long time so you get your money's worth. Also their shoes are comfortable and cute. I hope everyone has to try Nike.
I love The Nike Air Max shoes when I'm at work. I'm a nurse and work 12 hour shifts and the Air Max shoe doesn't hurt my feet one bit!! There aren't even any cons. You did good Nike. You did good! Thanks 🙌🏽
Nike is one of my favorite brands!! I love the colors and designs. The clothes and shoes are super comfortable and long lasting. Some of the sweat-shirts and shoes can easily be worn even when your not playing or practicing a sport. I've been wearing Nike since I started little league!
Huge Nike fan. Shoes, clothes, socks, headbands, you name it and I've got it, and it's Nike. I love the Nike outlet they always have great deals so I can keep my shoe game up. Will always recommend Nike.
Nikes are the only type of running sneaker I will wear and 90% of my workout gear is Nike. The clothing and sneakers are all really great quality. All of my items have held up well through wear and tear!
I love these because there so light to wear and not heavy at all I would always take them to school because I loved it so much and I would definitely buy some because mine sadly died on me and fell apart
Nike products are great, but they tend to be a little overpriced. I will say that their women's shorts are my favorite! I have wider feet, so their shoes tend to be a little snug. I find that even though they are a little pricier, you get your money's worth because they last a lot time!
Nike is my favorite sports brand out there, it has a variety of things to choose from for every sport and I guarantee that you will find something you love, like I do every time I walk into a Nike store
My very first pair of running shoes and I LOVE them! They're cute, & super comfortable. I can run longer distances and for longer amounts of time. Super affordable and I think every runner should own a pair!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos