BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Latrice B.
kansas city, MO
I have these shoes in black and purple. I use them for running, weight training and I've worn them around with casual clothes. They provide good support and are pretty comfortable. I am pretty rough on shoes, but these still look great after all the miles I put in them.
Vivian T.
honestly my favorite brand ever. I literally wear something nike everyday. My favorite thins from nike are their sweatshirt they're always good quality and they're not that bad priced depending on the type of sweatshirt you choose but i overall lover everything from them!!
nicole t.
Nike is, by far, the best brand for any sneakers, workout clothes and accessories. Their website is amazing and their newsletters are very helpful. I have tried other brands of sneakers and they just don't feel right. With Nike, every sneaker fits how it's supposed to.
Maddy M.
Norristown, PA
A majority of the workout clothes that I wear are nike. I wear nike on an every day basis. I believe that it is a little bit expensive, but it is well worth it because the products are long lasting and durable. I continue to shop at Nike and do not plan on stopping.
Agne B.
Norwalk, CA
You can never go wrong with Nuke products, they have the bet selection of clothing and shoes. I have a hard time finding small enough sizes and I'm So glad they make XS, always will live Nike !
Stephanie T.
Morristown, NJ
Nike's are my go to for everything. I run in them, I workout in the them, I coach in them, and since I'm a nurse I work in them. They are comfortable, and I can get them to match every outfit.
Andrea E.
I have a few of these shoes and I like that their really light weight. The last pair I bought from the nike store, I got them customized with my name on the tongue and picked the colors I liked. I have flat feet and I like that the shoes doesn't have a high built in arch.
Melissa M.
San Jose, CA
Nike- the name speaks for itself. of course they get an A! all their merchandise is awesome. I love that they have many styles and colors to chose from. you can always expect great quality, the only downside is Nike can be expensive, but you get what you pay for, right?
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
My husband, kids, and myself keep Nike in business! We all have a shoe fetish! It gets expensive to keep buying, but you get what you pay for! All of our children exclusively wear Nike for sports.
Katie S.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I have been very happy with every Nike product I have bought. I have competed in many sports and I am a tennis shoe junkie so I buy tons of Nike. Between tee shirts, shorts, socks, backpacks, workout pants, and football equipment - everything is always the highest quality.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?