BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Always count on Nike to be my shoes for workouts and at work as a nurse. Comfy on my feet for 12 hour shifts! Nike is a fashion staple and has always been an amazing brand. Will always shop Nike!
Ankita P.
Love their shoes!! I just bought a pair and they are super comfortable and really cute. They were a bit pricey but worth it! Great quality and easy to clean if you get them dirty!!!
Alyssa H.
Best shoes to buy if you plan to do anything physical. The running shoes are great because they are light and support your foot. The shoes for multiple uses are great for people who want a shoe to do different types of exercises with. I wear mine to the gym all the time.
Natalie M.
Canoga Park, CA
I love almost all of Nike's products! the only thing I dislike is how overpriced some of their products are just because of having a Nike swoosh on a side. But overall I love nike's products. I own many pairs of their running shoes, bags, swim suits, shorts, spandex, etc.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
I recently purchased my first pair of Nike shoes, and I'm very pleased. My feet don't hurt after a long workout, and there are SO many options for color and design. My only qualm would be the price, but for the amount of use they'll be getting, it's worth it to save up.
Nike is my go to brand when it comes to gym apparel .The shoes fit my wider foot and they literally have a shoe for all my workouts. The price point is a little high but the quality is hard to beat.
Diana W.
Southfield, MI
To keep you looking as fierce as you are strong,cute workout clothes help you stay motivated while pursuing your fitness goals, Nike is as durable as it is svelte. From shirts and tops, footwear, bottoms and even outerwear, Nike attire can be pricey but is always worth it.
Taylor A.
Gladewater , TX
Everything I own is Nike! From shoes to shirts to pants and my all time FAVORITE shorts (the dri fit)! Although I do prefer another brand of tennis shoes to do my working out in; Nike is always my first pick to just wear out when I'm going places because they are so cute!
Taylor S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
You can't go wrong with Nike. It's always my go-to when shopping for workout gear. I LOVE their running tights. So many different colors and designs to choose from. Their shoes are amazing as well, and they hold up for a long time even with frequent working out and running.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love nike shoes. The quality is excellent. I buy them for my kids. They are young and they last them for a long time. I like them because they are so comfortable and the prices are affordable.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?