BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Mariel C.
Santa Ana, CA
I don't know what it is, but I can't find a comfortable Nike shoe to save my life. While I do have plenty of Jordans just for walking around in, when it comes to working out and running, I stick to other brands. My feet just kill after a run in Nikes. They do have nice clothes, though. Their tops and pants and shorts are all very comfortable and have good quality material.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
Mostly all my tennis are Nike. They're all I buy and feel comfy in! They're super comfy plus they are cute as hell! I love their active wear too! Nike can take all my money, I'll always spend money on them!
Sarah T.
I love Nike brand! Their shoes, apparel, accessories, everything! Good quality, I always have great service when I go to a Nike store. I prefer Nike over other athletic brands. I wish the Nike Shox were still around everywhere, They were a pair of shoes that worked amazing for me running, working out, walking and being on my feet at work, they worked for everything for me.
Jocelyn A.
Los Angeles , CA
One of my favorite brands, I love my pair of Nikes. They're so comfortable to wear that I use them everyday. I like that they are stylish too. Definitely recommend and will purchase again soon.
Lekha S.
Durham, NC
Nike + Fuelband has changed my life. It is the biggest motivator I have found to get me off of my butt and out doing things! And the Nike Running App is part of that. The GPS isn't perfect, but I haven't found a better way to track and organize all the info from my runs.
Kathy G.
Winter Haven, FL
I HAVE ALWAYS BOUGHT NIKE SHOES FOR MY FAMILY.FROM INFANTS TO ADULTS.THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING FOR EVERY AGE. FOR THE PRICE TO CAN BE ASSURED YOU WILL GET MORE THAN YOU PAID FOR. EVERY TIME SHOES ARE NEEDED WE GO TO THE NIKE STORE. AS ALWAYS WE WILL GO BACK TO NIKE.
Calvin R.
Waldoboro, ME
Most of the clothing I wear is Nike. The shirts are all very comfortable and you can buy a shirt with almost any saying on it. From witty to inspirational to casual, you can't go wrong with a Nike T. I haven't had a pair of sneakers that weren't nikes since my parents bought my shoes. Nike shoes are durable, comfortable and stylish. Basically the best company in the world.
Alyssa C.
Newport, VT
Love nike! Love their shoes and the clothes! I just bought this awesome sweatshirt for xmas and a hoodie for my boyfriend. Their stuff is reasonably priced and their stuff is definitely well made and well worth it
Deborah G.
I participate in hip hop and Zumba classes and the only shoes I can wear are the Nike dance sneakers otherwise my feet will hate me for days! They're plain, but not ugly, and extremely comfortable--perfect for a dance sneaker. I highly recommend the Nike dance sneakers!
Hannah H.
Steele, AL
Nike is by far my favorite brand tennis shoe. They always fit perfectly. Their clothes are pretty wonderful as well. They have great pullover and zip up jackets. It is easy to find nike apparel. The actual nike store is wonderful. I will definitely shop there again.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?