4.79 / 5 based on 50,548 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike clothes are the best and most comfortable fitting clothes. Their shoes are so comfy. I wear their tennis shoes to work every day and there are absolutely no complaints about Nike!
Sort of expensive but for the quality of the shoes, every penny is worth it. The shoes are very lightweight and for the gym, they are very comfortable. Each pair lasts me about 2 years
Most of my shoes come from Nike. They have some of the best workout shoes for affordable price. Some of the more luxurious shoes can be expensive but a simple Nike Shoe runs from $30-60. I would definitely recommend and suggest trying on a few pairs of Nike shoes. They are comfortable for the most part, and I will continue shopping here.
Working with a lot of athletes and fitness enthusiasts, Nike is the number one brand my athletes wear and I’m guilty of it myself. The style and comfort of the products are unbeatable.
I wear Nike to workout and to lounge in. Their sneakers are the best and the most comfortable to workout in and I have yet to try another brand in terms of training shoes. I always shop online - the store is always overwhelming for me bc the prices can be pretty high for athletic wear so finding a promo code or using ebates is always helpful
This is probably my favorite place to purchase workout clothing however they’re running shoes don’t last very long. I bought a pair of their Nike free runs since I like to hike and run and the support on them was very disappointing. However their quality and leggings bras and tops is something I can’t complain about. I’m a loyal customer
SUCH a classic!! Something that has been around for yeeaaars and hasn’t gone out of style!! It’s understandable considering that not only are they timeless in style but in quality as well! I have one of my moms old pullover sweatshirts from the early 90’s that has the thrift aesthetic to it but fits like new!! I know when I buy something from Nike it’s going to last a LONG time!! Shoes/Clothes to fit any style and comfortable from the first run to the last!!
I absolutely love Nike. Their shoes are so comfortable I have a pair of Nikes for literally every sport I do. When I'm working out I wear a pair of Nikes when I'm in physical education to have another pair of Nikes to go out to the mall I have another pair of Nikes because we all know when you go to the mall and go shopping your feet ache but with Nikes that's a whole different story because they're so comfortable.
Great brand, the way they have revolutionized the industry still blows my mind. The reason their competitors don’t have answers is due to the loyalty Nike has established within their own customer base. Nike has done something every other company has tried to do and has always failed, this is why their products stand out in the field.
Good quality, but a little overrated in my opinion. The only Nike stuff I own is what I’ve gotten from the thrift store. They’re overpriced for my personal budget, but I don’t mind buying their products secondhand/on sale since it’s still a good quality brand.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos