4.79 / 5 based on 50,588 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I live in sneakers, whether they be running sneakers or just casual ones. I'm seriously obsessed. I got a pair of Nikes a few months ago, and I'm pretty sure i wear them at least 4 days out of the week. I love them, they last forever, and the colors are great (blue, black, and bronze). Definitely a fan!
These shoes are awesome. Being a waitress I'm on my feet all day so good shoes are a must! I always look for a light weight comfy but cute shoe. When I found these I was beyond ecstatic! Have bought 2 pairs since !
I absolutely love anything Nike from clothes to shoes but I just wish that the prices weren't so steep. The work out clothes are not only comfortable but also very stylish and the shoes are nothing buut comfy. they have so many styles and colors to offer!!
I love Nike gear. Their shoes are fashionable, durable, and comfortable, and their clothes are the best to lounge or workout in. I do wish that their products were much more affordable though. If it were, I'd definitely be treating myself more often lol workout clothes are my motivation to get fit!
These shoes go above and beyond any other shoe. I have tried all different kinds and they never compare to any other shoe i have had. They are so comfortable on my feet. I have bone spurs and they are the only shoe that can support my feet properly. I never have any problems when i am wearing nikes.
Nike is my go to brand rather it's for sneakers or other clothing items. As a cheerleader we supported everything Nike. I still to this day have my cheerleading shoes that are still in good condition 6 years later.
As a runner, I would never wear Nike shoes - not unless they start making "real" running shoes, anyway. But I do give into the temptation of purchasing the occasional overpriced product... like my limited edition Tiffany Nike Women's Marathon 2012 shoes, which I love dearly and walk in almost daily.
My go-to shoes are Asics. However, I have been recently obsessed with Nikes running shoes. They are just way too comfortable and lightweight, compared to Asics which are a bit heavier. And their designs are a PLUS!
They are always my go to when you're trying to look good while working out. Their clothes are very well-made and fit great. Their shoes are always super cute however sometimes I find that on the backs of some shoes they rub on my ankle so I really have to try them on and pay attention to heel placement
These shoes are awesome, comfy and not to mention Very Stylish. The price isn't that bad either compares to similar brands. I have flat feet and these are very supportive! I have these in a pink color and get several compliments on them every time I wear them out. I will Def be buying another pair
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos