4.79 / 5 based on 48,918 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I love Nike shoes! I run on the treadmill everyday and these shoes really absorb the shock and are great for your needs. I wear these outside too when I walk my dog and they are still sooooo comfortable. Il
I've been a long time Nike wearer, ever since I can remember wearing shoes. The retro craze has caught up to Nike and seems like they release more "retro" shoes than they do new models. This isn't so bad except that the retro models are nowhere near a quality product as the originals. I will say that Nike's new technology (Flywire, Hyperfuse, Lunarlon, etc) is keeping them well ahead of the competition!
Nike has been apart of my family sense i can remember.. I started with my babies and know everyone are still waring them.. They are a great brand last for so very long . they cost is getting very expensive..
Although Nike is a little more on the pricey side, you definitely get what you pay for! I refuse to buy anything from another sportswear company. Everything I have gotten from Nike has held up amazingly and not to mention is extremely comfortable! Everything comes in tons of color ways too!
I recently bought these, and they are great! Super comfortable loving the colors and the style! They are definitely made for running and I love to run, so I need comfortable shoes to last while I'm running.
I don't like to think of myself as any sort of brand whore but I will say Nike has a certain kind of clean, crisp branding that I love and refuse to abandon. I will not stray from Nike, I don't even have any other brands in my athletic gear collection...I don't see the need to diversify :)
I've worn Nike since I was in high school and refuse to buy anything else. They are so comfortable and last a long time. They don't wear out like a lot of other brands tend to do when you wear them alot. I also love the bright colors they come in not only for adult but for kids as well.
NIKE IS A GREAT BRAND. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING FROM REGULAR SHOES TO EXERCISING GEAR AND ALSO SPORTS EQUIPMENT. SHOES ARE COMFORTABLE AND MANY ARE INEXPENSIVE. THEY HAVE COOK JERSEYS AND OH YEAH THEIR BASKETBALL SHORTS AND COMFORTABLE, NOT ONLY TO PLAY BASKETBALL BUT ALSO TO WEAR AS PAJAMAS.
Love the Nike brand. Shorts fit well and are not too short. The color of these match everything. I can wear them when working out or even if I am just out running errands. Last forever and are comfortable.
For some reason my Nike running sneakers fall apart very quickly as compared to other brands. The seams at the ankles literally bust open. I do have a slightly wide foot, but nothing crazy to warrant busted shoes. I stick to another brand for running sneakers, but I do like Nike apparel.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos