BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Melissa C.
Auburn, MI
I love Nike's running clothes. They fit well, are comfortable, and stylish. I used to love wearing Nike shoes for playing basketball. Now that I am running, I just can't wear Nike as their shoes don't have what I personally need (stability). That said, their shoes are stylish!
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
Nike shoes have always been my favorite and what I've always felt was worth it. Not only do they come in such pretty and vibrant colors, they are also so comfortable to walk or run in. I can't speak much for their other products, but I'm always going to be a Nike shoe fan :)
Brooke G.
Everything Nike is my favorite. Every single one of their products are great quality and they're beautifully made. I have multiple go-to running shoes, yoga pants, athletic shorts and shirts, and jackets by Nike. They keep you cool and make working out a little more glamorous.
Kasi 🦉.
Granite City, IL
My first pair of Nike's were a pair of Shox. They were so comfortable. I worked 8 hour shifts, 5 days a week in them. I bought a pair of the Torch ones and they're just as, if not more comfortable.
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
I love Nike! I am a huge fitness advocate and half of my closet is filled with nike products! They're seriously awesome for any kind of physical activity. Super durable too, would recommend to anyone!
Irene L.
Cypress, CA
I own Nike shoes, which are super comfortable, stylish, and perfect. I own Nike training pants, which are comfortable, cute, and perfect. Basically, it's my favorite store and although it could be pricey, it's worth the money because their clothing and shoes are the best.
Amanda M.
Parsons, WV
Nike has always been one of my favorite brands of clothing and shoes and now it is still a go to for my kids as well. All the apparel and shoes have a great quality and durability never disappoints.
Jessica  H.
Their shoes are the only tennis shoes I have worn that don't fall apart in a month or two. I've had problems with the quality of other brands. You do have to be careful of some of the styles they make because they are a little less sturdy than others but I'm still a huge fan.
Lay R.
New Iberia , LA
Nike is such a high quality brand. Their shoes and clothing may range from affordable to expensive, but no matter what you pay your items are guaranteed to last a very long time! Highly recommend.
Twiigy H.
I love nike my kids and husband were nike shoes socks pants tees it's affordable and also good material not that cheap stuff that fades in one wash there shoes last a long time I have a 3 year old that were nike shoes and try survive him and use as hammy downs to his brother
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?