BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sonya t.
Carbondale,pa
Although the size accommodations are way different then all the other stores and it took me 3 buying 2 pair to figure this out, this brand is so comfortable! I own A pair of shoes and flip flops and have not found another pair to hold up to the expectations this brand does.
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
These shoes are amazing WHITE matches with everything! You can style so much with these shoes! This is not a disappointing shoes! They are pretty
Expensive over 100 maybe ! I recommend this so much !!
Lizbeth C.
Moreno Valley, CA
When I started running I bought the Nike Free 2.0 water resistant and I love them super comfy because I knew if they were uncomfortable I would quit but the next day I was ready. I even like running in the rain. Freezing toes are not fun to deal with during my post hot shower.
Leah B.
Goodrich, MI
I'm a regular customer when it comes to purchasing Nike. Shoes, Apparel, workout essentials, anything really. Everything I buy is made to last and is very comfortable. They're my go-to brand for anything activewear! I'm obssesed! I definetley recommend purchasing from them.
Tatiana L.
Park Forest, IL
I love Nike for their durable, fashionable, and pricing, but the seller at Foot Locker sold me the wrong shoes for track and that caused me to lose the arch in my foot so I have an out with Nike, but other than that I absolutely LOVE NIKE! They are my favorite sportswear brand.
Kris W.
Some nike products I like and some I don't. I really dislike the shox. My son had a pair and they fell apart in a month. This also happened with my husbands. I do like their hoodies and sweat pants
Amanda D.
Richmond
I'm honestly not the biggest fan of Nike. I have wide feet and find that most of their shoes aren't nearly as comfortable as other big brands like Asics and Adidas. They definitely have cute shoes, I'll give them that, but comfort isn't something I'm willing to sacrifice.
Drew S.
Columbus, OH
Almost my entire wardrobe is Nike. I have only Nike shoes now after growing up and testing various brands such as adidas, under armour, puma and more. Great lifestyle clothing and workout clothing. Good for literally any sport. The Air Max shoe line is my favorite product.
Eun Ji  J.
Urbana, IL
Nikes are worth every penny. Rather than clothes i am quite impressed by their shoes, although they have a variety of shoe color that are comfortable there are also the ones made for fashion purposes which have great design, color and sizes. However, if you are going to invest in nike shoes do it cause they are the types of shoes that last you a long time, especially if you do sports.
Mel K.
Fargo, ND
Their clothing is really nice and it is comfortable for either working out or lounging around. I would like to see them use more ethical maufacturing practices though. Also it would be nice if their sports bras would be tighter and if they would produce minimalist runners.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?