BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
I find Nike shoes to be very comforatable and stylish. I am a runner and compete. They have ok running show but I have found other brands to be more supportive. But if you like cushion and style then these would be great!
Samantha M.
Bridgeport, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I haven't received anything Nike related from Influenster. I would LOVE to though. BUT I already use and love Nike running shoes, my toddler only wears Nike, his grandfather wears Nike, and my boyfriend just got his first pair of Nike and loves them! I plan on getting a new pair in a couple months again. :)
Carmen M.
Tacoma, WA
My favorite fitness brand of ALL TIME!!! My cross training TR5 print shoes are literally my favorite. Nike offers fashionable fitness hear that is made from quality materials. Will definitely be shopping with Nike again.
JoAnna S.
Mendota, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Love this brand! She's always last me a long time and very good quality. A little on the pricey side but if you shop sales it's worth the price! I love going to the Nike store and getting shoes for work or for my kids!
Kayla M.
Hampton, GA
Nike pants, shoes , shorts, jackets, headbands, and bags are all great. The shopping experience is nice a lot to choose from. Made of great quality. I shop here for athletic wear and will shop there every time I need to.
Ok so who doesn't like or love Nike. I have loved this brand for so many years. I have owned so many pairs of Nike. I just got a new pair yesterday. They are so comfortable and stylish it's ridiculous. They are purple throw backs. I will forever shop at Nike because I know they have great quality products.
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
I love Nike. I especially love the outlets. My favorite Nike shoes are probably my Huaraches. I have the lifestyle ones in black, white, and red, and also have one custom pair. I like my free runs for working out as well.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
My mom bought me a pair of these shoes and I can't stop wearing these. They aren't too bulky and are insanely comfortable. Mine are black and white and I have a wardrobe that is mostly black. These are worn every day. I run in them and play sports in these too. Still holding up so these are really worth a buy.
Bri B.
My family loves Nike! They are durable shoes and clothing and always trendy and stylish. Just a heads up though, I've noticed the shoes run small and I have to buy a half size to a full size bigger than my normal size.
Haleigh B.
Nike is my favorite sneaker brand. I just bought a new pair last night!!! They're so comfortable and don't make your feet look funny. They also come in so many different colors. I love my new sneakers i bought last night... I love them so much I wore them all around the house when I got home. So comfortable
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?