Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,761 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Love their shoes and their designs. Not so crazy about the price. But they are the only brand I can find that I can wear at the hospital all day and my knee not hurt when I get home. I usually purchase a new pair about every 6 months.
Best brand ever! I go to the gym 3-6 days a week and I always bring nikes with me. This is my most recent pair and my most favorite. They are so comfortable and so chic! I love them! They make all my gym outfits look fab!!
Even though they are expensive they have great quality clothes shoes while the core they have lots of sales and loss of a close invite verities to choose from and I enjoy their customer service of every kind great clothes great prices even know they are expensive it's always good to treat yourself to something good and high end
Nike offers so many cute designs and color options, and they also have a customized shoe application on their website. I have the Roshe style in several colors and they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. I see them at Nordstrom Rack a lot, too, which is great because they are a bit pricey... Worth every penny, though!
Definitely my go-to shoe! You get what you pay for! So many styles and colors to choose from! Nike is just about the only shoe I will buy for my four year old! Kids can be super rough on a pair of shoes! And Nike is what seems to hold up the best! He's had this one pair for over 2 years and they are still in excellent shape!!!
I have a lot of things from Nike, shirts, shoes, shorts, socks, all very good quality. Shoes last a long time and the clothing does also. Products hold up and even though it is sometimes pricey, it's worth it to have good workout clothing and shoes that hold up.
Casi todos los zapatitos de mi hijo son marka Nike Se emociona cuando llegamos a una tienda, el siempre quiere comprar, no vamos a una tienda nike sin comprar unos zapatos para el
Nike is hands down my all-time favorite brand of athletic clothes and shoes! If I could give this brand 10 stars, I would! I own several pairs of Nike sneakers, shirts and outerwear and always have room in my closet for more! Their merchandise is a little pricey for my budget sometimes, but I don't even care! I love Nike!
Had these last year. I go through tennis shoes pretty quickly due to my work (I run around a hospital for 12 hours haha). These lasted about... 6 months? Maybe 7. Average for me. The toes start to wear out at the top on a lot of shoes for me (I guess I walk weird!). But they were comfy while they lasted! And true to size for me.
Overall the brand is definitely reliable. Between their shoes, athletic wear, or casual wear, definitely looks nice. While the quality could be higher end in my opinion, it holds up pretty well and it delivers. The prices with some products are worth it but for others are a bit high. I would recommend Nike to anyone though.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos