BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jennifer M.
Love their shoes and their designs. Not so crazy about the price. But they are the only brand I can find that I can wear at the hospital all day and my knee not hurt when I get home. I usually purchase a new pair about every 6 months.
Jazmin M.
Chicago , IL
Best brand ever! I go to the gym 3-6 days a week and I always bring nikes with me. This is my most recent pair and my most favorite. They are so comfortable and so chic! I love them! They make all my gym outfits look fab!!
Brittany O.
Corp Christi, TX
 Even though they are expensive they have great quality clothes shoes while the core they have lots of sales and loss of a close invite verities to choose from and I enjoy their customer service of every kind great clothes great prices even know they are expensive it's always good to treat yourself to something good and high end
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
Nike offers so many cute designs and color options, and they also have a customized shoe application on their website. I have the Roshe style in several colors and they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. I see them at Nordstrom Rack a lot, too, which is great because they are a bit pricey... Worth every penny, though!
Casi J.
Definitely my go-to shoe! You get what you pay for! So many styles and colors to choose from! Nike is just about the only shoe I will buy for my four year old! Kids can be super rough on a pair of shoes! And Nike is what seems to hold up the best! He's had this one pair for over 2 years and they are still in excellent shape!!!
Latasha N.
I have a lot of things from Nike, shirts, shoes, shorts, socks, all very good quality. Shoes last a long time and the clothing does also. Products hold up and even though it is sometimes pricey, it's worth it to have good workout clothing and shoes that hold up.
DIOS🙏📿 T.
Casi todos los zapatitos de mi hijo son marka Nike Se emociona cuando llegamos a una tienda, el siempre quiere comprar, no vamos a una tienda nike sin comprar unos zapatos para el
Kiara H.
Nike is hands down my all-time favorite brand of athletic clothes and shoes! If I could give this brand 10 stars, I would! I own several pairs of Nike sneakers, shirts and outerwear and always have room in my closet for more! Their merchandise is a little pricey for my budget sometimes, but I don't even care! I love Nike!
Cynthia P.
Keystone Hgts, FL
Had these last year. I go through tennis shoes pretty quickly due to my work (I run around a hospital for 12 hours haha). These lasted about... 6 months? Maybe 7. Average for me. The toes start to wear out at the top on a lot of shoes for me (I guess I walk weird!). But they were comfy while they lasted! And true to size for me.
Niahz W.
Reading, PA
Overall the brand is definitely reliable. Between their shoes, athletic wear, or casual wear, definitely looks nice. While the quality could be higher end in my opinion, it holds up pretty well and it delivers. The prices with some products are worth it but for others are a bit high. I would recommend Nike to anyone though.
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

Amazon