BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
nike is probably my overall favorite brand! it can get expensive but at the same time it is so worth it. it's comfortable to work out in and the clothing doesn't rip easily! it is also great for a comfortable day or for just a lazy day! 10/10 recommend and i will continue to buy clothing and shoes from there!
Samantha R.
Austin, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Excellent from clothing to shoes to work out gear. Love Nike so much ! You can't miss on a good pair of Nikes that can last forever !! Great prices, amazing quality ! If you haven't purchased a pair from Nike, Just Do It !
Haley S.
Saint Louisvl, OH
Nike is by far one of my favorite stores ever! It is amazing quality and you're definitely buying what you're paying for. If I have money then I'm here. It is honestly pricey but so worth it. Their shoes, socks, and clothes.
Kendra B.
London , KY
Very comfortable. I love the styles and great that you can just about do anything in them. Can stand all day, run walk hike. They are very affordable and worth what you pay for them. I would recommend these shoes to anyone.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Cómodos, con estilos, colores para todos los gustos durabilidad todo en un solo tenis!! Wow me encantan. Para realizar cualquier deporte, ir al gym o hasta para realizar las compras son hay que tener uno de estos en él closet! 💙💙
Destiny S.
San Antonio, TX
Love all things Nike! From their work out gear, shoes, and accessories Nike never lets me down. Their items are always classics yet trendy so you can wear them forever. It's great for the whole family, and worth every penny!
Ariel M.
You cannot go wrong with this company. Most of my workout wardrobe from clothes to shoes is Nike. My favorite are my FlyKnits. The only thing is I wish it was a little less expensive, but it's great quality so I can't complain.
Kaitlyn K.
Depew, NY
I work out a lot and buy many products from the Nike store. Since there is a Nike outlet close to my house I usually go there where the items are definitely better priced but even if I pick a few things up from other stores they are great and last for a very long time so I personally believe it is worth the price.
Jaime S.
Alliance, OH
Although they are overpriced, I have yet to find active wear that lasts longer or works as well as the products that Nike makes. They are modern and stylish while being produced from quality material that is easy to wash and is extremely durable. I am a collegiate athlete and use Nike for all of my gear and apparel.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The have cute shoes that feels comfortable to anyone the play sports or just want to stunt around. The shoes that are usually discontinued goes to outlet stores where family with little money but want to have good shoes can buy.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?