BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
I give Nike an A+++ I'm a bargain hunter and I always look for cheap finds but when it comes to Nike I am always willing to spend more for the great quality. I have plenty of nike pro shorts and sports bras and I love them. No other brand can compare. Also, I like Nike shoes. Particularly free runs. Nike girl forever!
Haley S.
Saint Louisvl, OH
Nike is by far one of my favorite stores ever! It is amazing quality and you're definitely buying what you're paying for. If I have money then I'm here. It is honestly pricey but so worth it. Their shoes, socks, and clothes.
Carrine W.
St Louis Park , MN
These are really nice shoes for everyday physical activity or even going to the gym. They're very lightweight and also breathable. I think they're only in one color, black and white but that's perfect because they go with everything. I would definitely recon buying these if you're looking for new everyday sneakers.
Stephanie C.
Margate, FL
Easily my favorite Nike sneaker. You can literally be on your feet all day and it will be painless. I use the to go to the gym and errands. They come in a variety of colors which can help dress up or dress down your outfit.
Aayesha G.
College Sta, TX
I'm obsessed with Nike tempo track dri-fit shorts. They are the most comfortable shorts I've ever worn and help me to combat the Texas heat! They are great for wearing to sleep, being active, or even just going to school. They are expensive but you can find them a little cheaper at sports stores or discount stores.
nike is probably my overall favorite brand! it can get expensive but at the same time it is so worth it. it's comfortable to work out in and the clothing doesn't rip easily! it is also great for a comfortable day or for just a lazy day! 10/10 recommend and i will continue to buy clothing and shoes from there!
Ashlen B.
I LOVE Nike. I own their clothes and shoes and although they might be on the expensive side, these products last and look great for a long time. I suggest these to anyone, whether you go to the gym or for casual active wear.
Dominique P.
Newton falls
I can say I have a ongoing Nike shoe collection and I cannot stop. Every product I buy makes me always come back for more because they are the comfiest shoes that I have ever purchased, along with everything else they sell
Megan P.
Lockport, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike, although can get expensive, is absolutely worth every penny when it comes to work out clothes. The quality is amazing and lasts a really long time. They are always coming out with new designs and styles which I love!
Danielle R.
Nike is definitely my go to for everyday/athletic wear! I wear my Nike shoes almost everyday and I purchased them a year ago. Super sturdy shoes! Nike exceeds my expectations time and time again with shoes and workout attire!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?