BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Melady A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Nike free run sneaker are so comfortable! I absolutely love them. I work out a lot and do a bunch of different fitness activities and these sneakers have great support. they slip on and off easily, too. They're also super cute! I love to wear them for just the fashion sometimes too!
Samantha A.
Boston, MA
I love Nike! Especially their running shoes, they last a long time and are always comfortable. I have had a pair of their running shoes for three years and they are still going strong. This brand is worth spending on because they have everything you could ever need for working out.
ALYSSA V.
Appleton, WI
Great, light weight comfortable shoes at an affordable price. I'm lucky enough to wear tennis shoes all day/every day at work if I want. I love that I've found a cute, comfortable shoe that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Not sure I will ever spend $100 on running shoes again!
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
I am all of a sudden a big fan of Nike sneakers. I've always had a pretty big problem with them but recently I've only been buying Nikes. They sell wide which is prefect, but sometimes their shoes are too narrow. So I just make sure to buy them in wide and everything is great.
Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
Nike is my favorite store ever to get any sort of sports clothing or shoes. The only downside is that everything is so expensive. It's kind of ridiculous. But the material and quality is really good.
Nubia C.
Cypress, TX
These shoes are so comfortable, fit just right and are very durable. High quality design and materials. I love the amount of selections available within one product. Their clothes is great and their designs are great. It can be a bit pricey, but the product is worth the price.
Nelida F.
Stockton, CA
I bought my Nike shoes and I used them for work,walks, and work out.I shop at my local store for Nike brand.I dont like sometimes when I shop at the store they don't have my size and i have to order online if available. There shoes are durable and comfortable and at decent price.
Asia W.
Stone Mtn, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike is a nice sport brand or even regular brand . Nike isn't going out of style either . Nike has very comfortable wear. Nike is a very good brand . They're stuff has nice quality. I would recommend this brand .
Victor P.
Los productos nike nunca me han decepcionado, no he comprado mucho, pero un par de zapatillas si las he usado y aparte de que son bastante cómodas, no descuidan para nada la apariencia, y duran bastante (claro, también depende que tanto las cuides), en su mayoría, valen cada centavo, muy recomendado!
Sarah B.
Maple Grove, MN
Fly knits are the best running shoes. They are comfy and look cute too. Recommend sizing up a half size. If you've never owned a pair, they definitely will feel different from your other running shoes!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?