BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Grace T.
Shoes are way too narrow for me and aren't comfortable to run or workout in. Otherwise, love their sports bras and leggings - all I wear to the gym. Buy it at Macy's for better prices that at a Nike store.
Amber W.
Totally a Nike fanatic. After owning Nike Free Runs 5.0 and other various Nike shoes, I highly doubt I will use any other athletic shoe. Most tend to be breathable, flexible, and functional for the activities I intend to use them for, whether it be running or working on my feet.
LaDara D.
Dayton, OH
I love Nike's motivation for life "just do it" they awesome at everything they do. The girl sport outfits are really cute and cool and supportive. The only gym shoes that last forever and wear great.
Dawn B.
Nike has made great products for years. As a teen I loved their products. I actually still have my high school soccer bag that is Nike that my husband now uses for hunting! I am 35!!! Their products are made to last! Yes sometimes they are pricey but again they are made to last!
Susan M.
I always love my Nike shoes. I bought my first pair of shocks when I was a senior in high school. That was the first pair I had owned and they lasted years. I finally passed them down to someone and they still are stylish and dependable for shoes. Well made and very comfortable.
Meaghan S.
Bartlett, TN
Love the shoes from this company!! I suffer from knee problems and it seems like any shoe I put on helps with the problems! I got kids sizes in one pair of shoes bc I couldn't find my sizes in adults.
Emily  V.
Love wearing all my Nike shorts like these! They are prefect for runs/working out and great for relaxing. They don't ride up at all and the built in underwear fits perfectly, I usually struggle finding shorts with built in underwear that fit my butt. They are just a little pricey
Grace M.
Pinehurst, NC
Great brand of shoe but do your research to find the shoe that fits your gait and lifestyle. Make sure you know which support you need to prevent injuries. Nike has some great shoes with extra support.
Jessica C.
Cordova, TN
I absolutely love everything from Nike. The clothing is well made and very comfortable to wear. I live to run and Nike running shoes are the only shoes I will wear. Others have hurt my feet after a good run but Nike offers the support my feet need to get through a great workout.
Alyssa S.
Vermilion, OH
I have always used Nike for my shoes. All my cheerleading shoes that we would order were nike and they were great. And I still buy nike because they are such good quality and they are the only kind of shoe that I have used for work and my feet weren't hurting at the end of the day.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?