4.79 / 5 based on 51,304 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,706 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
The Nike brand has always been in my closet for years! From sneakers, and thermal gear. Very fashionable, so you can look cute at the gym and run errands in style! I shop at Dicks sporting goods and TJ Maxx for my Nike gear.
The overall brand is really great. I just recently purchased a pair of kicks that fit comfortably on my feet. I also just recently got back into the Nike brand due to not liking the quality of a couple pairs of shoes I had purchased in the past. Needless to say I gave them another chance and they did not disappoint!
Although they are overpriced, I have yet to find active wear that lasts longer or works as well as the products that Nike makes. They are modern and stylish while being produced from quality material that is easy to wash and is extremely durable. I am a collegiate athlete and use Nike for all of my gear and apparel.
Love this company but hate how expensive everything is, considering it's all made over seas. It's time to start supporting/stimulating our own country's economy. Nothing within their store cost close to $100 to make, despite the price tag....
I love there product. I love how comfy and so stylish they are. It's incredible how you can look so sporty, but trendy. I really enjoy there running sneakers they do not hurt my feet and it feels like walking on clouds! Lol
I absolutely love Nike. Their shoes are the only thing I have found comfortable to run in and not hurt my feet. They hold up very well. Their backpacks are gray also. I buy them for my kids for school and they last several years.
I have really flat feet which means I need tons of arch support, I find that the Nike brand of shoe doesn't make my feet hurt at all which is perfect considering I'm always on my feet, I definitely would recommend investing in this brand!
Great brand although a little pricier the products are well made and last longer than most. A family brand they have things for children up to adults for casual to any athlete a brand that we trust and will continue to buy
Best quality shoes. I don't go to the mall or even outlet store to buy my Nikes, I live in Orlando and in Kissimmee, FL there is a Nike Clearance Store and I get my Nike's for about $30. If you're ever near a Nike Clearance then check it out. Don't confuse this with an outlet or factory store, they are higher priced.
I love Nike brand. They can be on the expensive side but you definitely pay for what you get. They fit wear is so comfortable and yet they are very fashionable. So you can look good and play good. This is not just a store for athletes but anyone who wants a cute outfit but yet be comfortable at the same time
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos