BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kaleigh A.
Bloomingdale , GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike is our go-to store when we are in need of some new running shoes or sandals. We all own a pair of Nike tennis shoes in our house, and our little boys (9 months and 3 years) both have a pair of black Nike sandals, which are made of neoprene and perfect for quick-drying for the beach, pool, or water park.
Kaitlyn H.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is such an amazing brand! I've been an athlete my entire life (soccer) and there are so many great pieces from this store/brand. I've even purchased gym clothing and they are amazing! I'm constantly shopping at this store or even just browsing their website to see what new things they have in stock!
Alexis E.
Dickinson, TX
I love Nike so much! I love their shoes and Nike Pro Capri Leggings. Nike products last a LONG time. For the price you pay its worth it! Nike is my go to store for athletic wear. The sweatpants are super comfy as well!
Ashley O.
Dora, AL
I absolutely love Nike shoes! I own a pair of the slides and 2 pairs of running shoes. If you can find a Nike outlet store you can really rack up on other merchandise too such as apparel and bags for really great prices!
Fabiola C.
Cordova, TN
Nike is my choice when it come to tennis shoes. Styles are simple yet amazing and Classic at the same time. Plus Nike is a great company that supports local organizations so that's even more reason to buy from their line.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
I have never been let down with Nike brand. from shoes, athletic wear, socks, backpacks, I buy a lot from Nike and they are and will always be one of my favorite brands. you get what you pay for and I believe Nike lasts.
Nicole S.
I absolutely love Nike! My brother and I use it for all of our athletics. It is amazing, stays looking very new, and provides great support. I especially love the Nike pros and sports bras and will definitely buy again!
Freddy G.
I like this nike shirt to work out and to go out on a random out because it feels good on you and it fits very good the price is a good one and can afford it i wish i could try this because is very good to any activity.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
The shoes are great the clothes are great the prices are a little expensive but you can find pretty good deals on them. And if your like me I like to find cheap deals. I love Nike they are a great active clothing brand!
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
You cam never go wrong with Nike. They have so much variety for everyone's taste. Whether it's bright colors or subtle ones. The quality is great, mine always last me quite a while even with daily wear and tear at work.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back