BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Jazmin L.
San Jacinto, CA
Such a great brand. If you are serious about working out, or just looking good this is for you! All products are long lasting and the shoes are SO durable! Never will trade from Nike to any other brand.
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
I love every single pair of Nike shoes that I own!! I also love my jackets, hoodies, shirts and jogging pants. I think all of them are great quality and fairly affordable for the quality you're getting.
Nicole D.
Winston Salem, NC
All time favorite fitness line - from running sneakers to athletic tops and nike pros, there's no other brand I will wear. Although nike products and clothing tend to be a bit pricey, they are worth the money. The comfort and support the apparel provides is unbeatable. Love Nike!!!!!!
Chevelle G.
Kenilworth , NJ
I have bought sneakers, leggings, and Nike pros, from the Nike store. The sneakers last so long. I've had mine for 3 years now, the clothing is very good thick material, and they feel nice on your skin. They are not too tight or too loose. They are stretchy so they are perfect for your leg shape
Hannah O.
Rockford, MI
I absolutely love Nike! I bought three of their sports bras for cross country and the support is soo amazing! I have two pairs of running shoes and one pair of training shoes. I also have a bunch of their shorts and I completely love them. Nike has and always will be my favorite store.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Hands down my favorite sneaker. They make the best running sneakers. They are comfortable, light weight, durable, and come in a lot of great colors. Nikes customer service is great and they really stand behind their products.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike is a good brand of shoes and clothing. I was pretty disappointed though in the size ranges offered in women's shoes. They seem to quiet a few larger sizes in men's but very few or none in women's. I usually end up buying men's shoes just to get something closer to what I want.
Sara G.
Blue Island, IL
Love their gym shoes & clothing especially yoga pants. Very Good quality, a lil bit pricey but overall worth it & would recommend to anyone , a item can last a long time if u take care it ! JUST DO IT !!!
Samantha R.
Abingdon, MD
Nike is my Favorite tennis shoes brand. Between my boyfriend and I we have so many pairs of Jordans, Lebrons, Air Max, and KD's that we could open our own store. Nike is super comfortable and always worth the price. I also love that you can go to nikeId and customize your own shoes.
Diana S.
Moreno Valley
Nike is a very comfortable brand to wear. It always has what i am looking for whenever i need new material for my exercises. My favorites are the sportswear and the shoes they are both very comfortable and help me to not get tired easily. I would totally recommend it to everyone.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?