BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Christina C.
Lansford, PA
Does Nike really need a review? If you don't already know it's a great brand run out right now in what ever sneakers you are wearing purchase a pair of Nike's than run home and you will know Nike is a great brand.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love the nick clothing and their shoes.I sometimes but there shoes depending if I'm going to have gym in my schedule.Sometimes I where there shoes just because they look fashionable in a way.I recommend for anyone to go here!!!
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
Nike is awesome and you get what you pay for. My Nike's are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn! They are light grey and neon orange so I'm really careful about wearing them so they don't get super filthy, but if I wasn't so particular I'd wear them all the time, it's like walking on a cloud!
Meghan C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It might be odd to say Nike is "my brand" , but that's all I ever wear when it comes to athletic wear. The clothes are both stylish and comfortable. The quality of the material can not be beat. I highly recommend.
Mimosa S.
Nike is the main brand in my closet from shoes to clothes. I love their shoes and I love how to clothes are becoming more modern and fashionable. The work out clothes are up to style and can be worn casually too.
Ciara D.
Odessa , FL
Love NIKE! Super durable and comfy! I have a pair of them as workout shoe and work shoes! They last so long and they feel comfy no matter how long ya own them! I will always be a constant buyer! Not to mention all the cute styles of shoe they have, and the different purposes they can benefit you in!
Jasmine C.
I love Nike products! They last long and are always different. My favorite thing is the Nike running shoes. Especially the bright color shoes. My coral pair is the best purchase ever! I got mine from shoe carnival.
Alina Q.
Saint Robert, MO
I love nike shoes! I buy a pair and wear them until they are worn out. For the price they actually last a REALLY long time! I've recently started walking/running and am currently looking into a pair of running shoes from Nike. They have shoes that are excellent quality but also colorful and cute!
Danielle W.
Nike is a really good brand. I bought a pair of Nike when I did track in high school 2 years ago and I still have them. So I would recommend it if you're looking for something that lasts long and is comfortable.
Alexis S.
Cranston, RI
Nike products may not be the cheapest when it comes to sportswear, but it's definitely worth every dollar! The products always last and are very durable no matter what physical activity you are participating in! I've always experienced great comfort in their shoes and clothing. Every Nike product I own has been a hit, yet to get a miss.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?