4.79 / 5 based on 49,185 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike is an iconic brand but they also produce high quality athletic gear and apparel. Their running shoes are very comfortable and offer a lot of support. Their clothing last for a long time through many washes.
It might be odd to say Nike is "my brand" , but that's all I ever wear when it comes to athletic wear. The clothes are both stylish and comfortable. The quality of the material can not be beat. I highly recommend.
As a former cross country runner, I would always recommend Nike products. I have owned many different types and would recommend all of them: shoes, shorts, leggings, tops, hats, socks, cold weather products, etc
Nike is one of my favorite brands of shoes for weight lifting and general fitness. I do not however like their shoes for running if you are planning on being an avid runner. Their running app as well is top notch. I love the challengrs and badges you can earn. It brings out the competitive side of me.
Nike is definitely my go to brand when it comes to sports wear and sometimes even casual wear. I love all the colors and fabrics. Very versatile and comfortable. Great quality and long lasting through wash after wash!
Totally worth the cost. I wear my gym shoes three times a week. I purchased online and it was so easy. Worth the investment they'll last forever. I'd definitely buy from here again, I can't believe I hadn't before
Nike is the only brand of tennis shoes I buy. They always last so long. I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones. The tennis shoes are also always comfortable and breathable for your feet.
I love nike shoes! I buy a pair and wear them until they are worn out. For the price they actually last a REALLY long time! I've recently started walking/running and am currently looking into a pair of running shoes from Nike. They have shoes that are excellent quality but also colorful and cute!
Got a Nike windbreaker from a seller on Poshmark but it is completely brand new, and extremely warm during this harsh spring climate. Durable and super cute too, it can be both casual and make any outfit look good. Definitely going to be buying more windbreakers, from the actual Nike store preferably.
I have feel in love with the brand! You can go to Nike for an athletic shoes, attire, you name it. I love their shoes since I don't do much working out. They also have a great selection online. Very popular store!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos