BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Lightweight and comfortable and also stylish and trendy. As light as they are still durable pair of athletic shoes. Great in the summer as the sides are made out of mesh and the foot can easily went. Color combinations are so fun!
Allison E.
Ames, IA
I like a lot of nikes products, even though the price is a little steep I think it's worth it. Their shoes are good quality and last a long time. I have a Nike outlet near me that I shop at often and the customer service is great.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
Fashionista Expert Level 2
You can never go wrong with Nike , clothes and shoes are always in style and looks great and comfortable, I have to admit it is expensive but you can find last season styles at tjmaxx for less but i don't care i will forever wear nike brand
Melissa M.
Mays Landing, NJ
Possibly the most comfortable style of shoes I've ever owned. I'm only starting to get into running again after injuring my ankle, and these shoes plus a small ankle brace do not put any pain on my ankle at all! I feel that these shoes are practically made for my feet. I will never purchase any other style of shoes again.
Samantha R.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I wear nothing but Nike shoes. They have always been very comfortable and last forever. They sometimes can be more expensive than other brands, but are great quality. I love shopping at the Nike and Nike outlet stores for my shoes and athletic clothing.
Olivia L.
Overland Park, KS
Nike athletic shorts are the go-to short for most girls in America. At a Nike store, you can see athletes and non athletes alike. People working there are friendly and helpful, with products for low budgets and high budgets alike. I will continue to buy my athletic clothes here, for their unmatched quality and style!
Lindsey W.
Perrysville, IN
Nike is a little on the expensive side, but I absolutely love their running shoes and athletic shorts! Their shoes are always cute and very durable, I've only recently had an issue with a piece of rubber ripping off on the toe of my brand new pair. They are also very comfortable. The shorts as well are cute and comfortable.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
These are my all time favorite running shorts. They come in a huge variety of colors and prints so there is something to suit everyone. They fit well. They are fairly inexpensive. I always buy mine at academy or sports authority.
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I'm obsessed with Nike gear! Always the shoes I reach for when I am going to run or workout. Also their clothing fits like a glove, wicks sweat away, easy to move in, and comfortable to work out in. They are definitely worth the price.
Punam P.
Absolutely in love with my new Nike sneakers. The classic black and white color pairs so well with all outfits. Whether it be for travel or leisure I am always satisfied with the look and comfort. These sneakers are a closet staple!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?