BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Danielle B.
Topeka, KS
As a former cross country runner, I would always recommend Nike products. I have owned many different types and would recommend all of them: shoes, shorts, leggings, tops, hats, socks, cold weather products, etc
Mimosa S.
Nike is the main brand in my closet from shoes to clothes. I love their shoes and I love how to clothes are becoming more modern and fashionable. The work out clothes are up to style and can be worn casually too.
Joe F.
Royal Oak , MI
So I recently bought a pair of black Nike Sweat Pants. Love the inside fleece-type lining on the inside. HOWEVER, the inside band that holds the drawstring instantly lost a thread and the entire inside band lost its attachment with the rest of the pant. Now the draw string is exposed. Is it a huge deal? No not really but when you pay the $$ you want the quality. Just something to keep in mind next time you shop.
Griselda g.
Los Angeles, CA
The best workout shoes out there they really support your feet with any athletics and also very good for everyday! I've tried all the other workout shoes and this is the best for my feet helps and supports me alot.
Lisa E.
Rutherford, NJ
I live in sneakers, whether they be running sneakers or just casual ones. I'm seriously obsessed. I got a pair of Nikes a few months ago, and I'm pretty sure i wear them at least 4 days out of the week. I love them, they last forever, and the colors are great (blue, black, and bronze). Definitely a fan!
Jasmine C.
I love Nike products! They last long and are always different. My favorite thing is the Nike running shoes. Especially the bright color shoes. My coral pair is the best purchase ever! I got mine from shoe carnival.
Gabriell G.
Murfreesboro, TN
I'm an exercise science major and I live in the gym. I have an incessant need for running/gym shoes. All of my gym shoes are Nike brand. They give me the support I need while working out and they're stylish at the same time. When I need new ones, I just head to an outlet store and get to choosing!
Ambar L.
Nike is the best sports brand that may exist, their quality and durability is impressive. Their colors and designs are very nice and comfort they provide is best of all.

I would not hesitate to buy your products .
Elise D.
Henrico, VA
I had my running shoes for about a month before the check fell off, and they started to tear at the toe. Maybe because I bought them at an outlet, or because they're so lightweight, but I was very disappointed!
Danielle W.
Nike is a really good brand. I bought a pair of Nike when I did track in high school 2 years ago and I still have them. So I would recommend it if you're looking for something that lasts long and is comfortable.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?