4.79 / 5 based on 50,358 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,696 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I love there product. I love how comfy and so stylish they are. It's incredible how you can look so sporty, but trendy. I really enjoy there running sneakers they do not hurt my feet and it feels like walking on clouds! Lol
I have used Nike as an athlete and just for everyday life for more than 10 years. I love Nike although it is pretty pricey. However, I'm never disappointed in the products. My favorite items from Nike are the Roshe sneakers and the reflective workout leggings. The materials are super breathable and comfortable.
Nike is my favorite brand in running shoes and hoodies. I shop there frequently for deals on shoes and jogging pants. Pros is that it is affordable for athletes and cons is soccer or basketball shoes can get ruined quicker.
I have the Nike Pegasus sneakers and I love them for running. I actually wear them for everyday activities, not just working out or running. They don't weigh a lot and they are very comfortable. I recommend them for anyone.
I love my Nike shoes. I currently own three pairs. My job requires me to be on my feet for upwards of 14 hours a day and my feet never hurt! They are the only brand I would buy. I have a pair that is at least 7 years old and they are still in good shape despite being warn heavily for 4-5 days a week. Good quality.
These are really nice shoes for everyday physical activity or even going to the gym. They're very lightweight and also breathable. I think they're only in one color, black and white but that's perfect because they go with everything. I would definitely recon buying these if you're looking for new everyday sneakers.
I love nike shoes! They're so comfortable. I've bought 6 pairs for my 2 year old. That's the only place I'll get shoes for me and my daughter. They're perfect for the price. I would really recommend this to everyone especially to people with kids since these brands makes my daughter feel really comfortable.
I swear by Nike! I only wear Nike shoes and tempo running shorts. I've owned some pairs of shorts for 5 years and they still look new. Shoes are great quality. Everything is comfortable and holds up so well! Nike is great!!
I absolutely love Nike they have the best running shoes and amazingly comfortable sweat pants although it gets a bit expensive it's definitely worth it and Nike has super cool designs in ther shirts and pants and also shoes💖
I love Nike brand. They can be on the expensive side but you definitely pay for what you get. They fit wear is so comfortable and yet they are very fashionable. So you can look good and play good. This is not just a store for athletes but anyone who wants a cute outfit but yet be comfortable at the same time
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos