BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Marina A.
I love this brand! They have products with high quality, and they have good prices too.
The products have a great design and it's super comfortable! I really love this brand and I always shop of this brand!
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike is such a reliable brand. I love all their fitness apparel and accessories. Their shoes are very durable. You can find Nike now at almost all retail stores. Tjmaxx sometimes carries products at a discount!
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
It almost seems like wasted time to talk about the greatness of Nike! They remain unmatched in quality, style, comfort and are legendary. I actually have become a collector of some of their older designs, because of the workmanship and demand for their product. Nike is an excellent company.
Thayra F.
Nike its nike, every product its worth the money, every product its so Much quality a durable, they are trend setters in sneakers, so if you have any doubts about sneakers, go with nike, you won't regret it.
Taner E.
I love Nike. They have all different kinds of clothing, shoes, and active equipment. I wish I could shop here more. It is semi expense in my opinion but it is worth it. I would recommend everyone shop here.
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
I think I can speak for everyone when I say Nike is the best! I love it, it's so simple and cute with the most simplest logo, a check mark. I love the fitting and feel of almost everything in their clothing
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
Nike is a high quality brand. I live in beaverton oregon where there is a world campus. I may be a little biased but not really considering the quality and variety of products available for the whole family.
Mira D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I'm a nurse and I wear Nikes to work every day. Idk what my feet would do with out them. I've always had knee problems but ever since I switched to nikes, my knees gradually stopped hurting after a few weeks.
Lauren C.
Gainesville, GA
I SWEAR by Nike Products for my athletic wear. The shoes fit well and offer great support (I overpronate, so this is a must). They offer great variety in color and style, the fabrics are extremely breathable, and I would do horrible things to get my hands on another pair of Lunar leggings.
Alisha M.
I love their shoe's, I have been wearing NIKE most of my life. They are comfy, fabulous, and chic. They have anything from shoes, clothes, bags and etc. Would recommend this name brand to any and everyone!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?