4.79 / 5 based on 51,364 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,707 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
The Pegasus line of Nike shoes is the greatest! They have plenty of great cushion and support without being heavy. I suffer from knee joint problems, and running/jogging is a huge pain for me. My knees tend to ache afterwards. Nike's Pegasus shoes have helped me immensely! I'm on my way to running a 5K thanks to these babies!
Love Nike shoes!! Our whole family are shoe lovers so every time there's a good sale going on, we go to a factory outlet and buy us all a pair. Very good price for all of us. I will definitely be buying Nike shoes again and again!!
Nike is by far my favorite brand of running shoe. I love how much support they have and the designs of the shoe. Nike is a great brand and I am definitely a loyal Nike customer. They make not only shoes but anything you need for a great work out. And you can pretty much guarantee the quality is there with their products.
I love all Nike products. I have more than one product myself. They're pretty expensive though if bought new. I wish they could be cheaper though. Nike sells athletic shoes to Everyday shoes, you can find them at your local mall (:
I buy Nike workout clothes, cleats, and tennis shoes. I have been satisfied almost 100% of the time. I wear my Nike Frees than I do anything else, and I can not wear soccer shorts without my Nike Pros. I also use the Nike Mercurial cleats and I will not wear or buy any other brand or style of cleat. They are simply amazing.
I love Nike it is my fav store. Half of my wardrobe is Nike . I love their high quality shoes and clothes. I could have a whole weeks worth of Nike clothes and not run out of Nike clothes. I hope I could get a job there some day.
I love Nike. I have a pair of Nike Frees. They are my favorite shoes ever! Very comfortable, have had them for 2 years still in great shape! Prices can be high, but GREAT investment. Also, my husband's favorite brand is Nike. When I tell you 90 percent of his shirts are Nike, I am NOT joking. Just Do It is his favorite saying!
Nike is home to some of the best sneakers and sports products. They are well made shoes and clothing. They specialize in different sports and sports teams. You can find them in certain sporting good stores or select stores in malls.
Nike is finally starting to understand that NFL fans aren't all fitness nuts. Over the past two years, Nike's NFL apparel line has improved greatly in style, and offering extended sizes for men. I don't need those items myself, but it's nice to see that fans of all shapes and sizes can finally represent their teams with pride. Great to see Nike partnering up with the USO and Pat Tillman foundation for their Salute to Service NFL line as well.
I can't say enough about this brand. All products are so high quality, worth the money, worth the hype! Their fitness clothes are to die for. Very comfortable and light weight! Shoes are very comfortable. Love love Nike! Just do it.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos