BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Jose V.
Tempe, AZ
I've been a long time Nike wearer, ever since I can remember wearing shoes. The retro craze has caught up to Nike and seems like they release more "retro" shoes than they do new models. This isn't so bad except that the retro models are nowhere near a quality product as the originals. I will say that Nike's new technology (Flywire, Hyperfuse, Lunarlon, etc) is keeping them well ahead of the competition!
Erica C.
There shoes are great! The only kind of would get for walking and running. Luckily we get employee discounts, so purchasing them makes it a bit convenient, especially as gifts! Family and friends love it! :)
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
Good, comfortable shoe like all Nikes that I have had. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because I had to immediately buy laces for it. I didn't even use the top holes and I still could just barely tie them. It only cost me a couple bucks but you'd think that's something they would get right.
Michelle S.
Liscomb, IA
Out of my 3 pairs of tennis shoes that I am currently using, 2 are Nike. I am a mom of 3 do comfort and support is a huge thing when I am on the go constantly. Along with that I am very pleased with the aesthetics of both of my pairs and find the range that they have to be great too.
Caroline E.
SPARTANBURG
As much as I hate to say it, I can't wear Nike shoes anymore. They absolutely kill my feet, and finally I just realized that the brand as a whole has really gone down. The quality is not what it used to be, and the only thing I even buy from them anymore is their yoga pants. I won't lie, they do make some awesome yoga pants. However everything else I buy in different brands now! Especially shoes.
Vanessa R.
Nike is one of my go to brands when it comes to running shoes or working out shoes I absolutely love them they are totally affordable for what you're getting and the shopping experience anytime I've ever gotten them are amazing
Alessi S.
I LOVE my Nike Free Run2s!! They are so lightweight in comparison to other shoes. There is enough foot support that I don't feel aching feet after long workouts, running, and hiking. I wouldn't use them for any serious multi-day hiking though. Definitely a good gym and basic outdoor shoe.
Barbie D.
Arnold, MO
Since I have started a p-t job that I am required to stand all day on a cold, concrete floor I have realized what a huge difference good shoes make. I don't dare wear anything but my Nike Shocks. Any other shoe, feet hurt so bad after 8 hrs you can't stand it but not with my shocks!
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
For some reason my Nike running sneakers fall apart very quickly as compared to other brands. The seams at the ankles literally bust open. I do have a slightly wide foot, but nothing crazy to warrant busted shoes. I stick to another brand for running sneakers, but I do like Nike apparel.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike has been apart of my family sense i can remember.. I started with my babies and know everyone are still waring them.. They are a great brand last for so very long . they cost is getting very expensive..
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?