BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
I've always loved Nike as a little boy and growing up. You can't go wrong with them. If I'm not in my Steve Maddens I have Nikes on. They also have an outlet division now and it offers more affordable items rather than spending on full priced items.
Aubrey H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I love nike there clothes are amazing and there shoes are one of my favorite. I do shop here alot. It is very good quality. Probably there shorts they are just the right fit. I would recommend shopping here.
Brittney L.
Nike is a top brand, it's a bit pricey but you will enjoy the quality for sure.

I only have Nike workout shoes at the moment and I love them--definitely try the Nike Free run feels like pillows on your feet!
Olivia W.
Elgin, IL
Nike is one of the best workout companies of all time their clothes are so nice and formfitting always makes my figure look good at the gym. I went to the Nike outlet store and the employees were so helpful and so nice
Janice B.
Nike is an iconic sneaker brand. It is internationally known across the globe for its amazing quality of sneakers. I love miles beaches they come in different colors and designs. You won't be disappointed.
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC
I don't just like their products because they are popular. They are actually really comfortable compared to other brands. They look nice, they last a long time & theres tons of different options for style.
name l.
This is my favorite athletic/ shoe store to buy from. They always have a variety of clothing and accessories to choose from and i love that a lot. I always get my athletics shoes here because my shoes tend to last long when i buy them here. I would totally recommend this store to everyone.
Corina H.
Belle Vernon
Love love love the sweat pants, they're so comfortable and keep you warm. The shoes are are very durable and cute. Nike is probably one of my favorite brands and I would definitely recommend their products!
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Nike and wish I had not thrown out my one pair of shoes by them they lasted so long and they were actually comfortable! I definitely would recommend to anyone this brand. Worth every cent!
Emily J.
Muskegon, MI
WHO DOESNT LOVE NIKE? I love my shoes and sports bras! I love wearing athletic clothes and their shorts are the only shorts I will wear for soccer practice! They are so comfy and I like the way they fit :)
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?