BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Samantha K.
One of my go to stores for all my athletic wear. I love my Nike 1.0 shoes for leg days. The staff is always so kind and helpful whether it's the outlet store or the regular store at the mall. I will continue to buy Nike products.
Sydney S.
Reisterstown, MD
I use the Nike free running sneakers and have been for years now. I do not like that they keep changing them because i've liked previous designs, but they are great shoes. I also work out in nike running shorts, which just seem to fit better than other options. They have a wider leg which is perfect for full mobility.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
I love my free runs!!! I've had them for 4 years and they're still going strong. I personalized them on the Nike.com website and I always get compliments when I workout in them. the only problem is that the don't open up so sliding your foot in and out and be tricky. I have to wear slightly thinner athletic socks with them.
Alpasha S.
Memphis, TN
Nike sweatsuits are the best. They are my go to outfit when I want to be chill but still look cute. They keep you warm, not oven hot. Everyone always compliments me when I wear it. My favorite is the grey one with black lettering.
Lexie M.
I love their shoes. They're comfortable and they last a long time. It was a good purchase overall. I don't see how they could improve any morw. Overall a good shoe! I will continue purchasing my shoes and sweat outfits from Nike!
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Lightweight and comfortable and also stylish and trendy. As light as they are still durable pair of athletic shoes. Great in the summer as the sides are made out of mesh and the foot can easily went. Color combinations are so fun!
Casey M.
Atoka, TN
If your looking for a great quality shoe, Nike is the way to go. Nike is the only brand tennis shoe I will buy. I believe their prices are very reasonable also, and have some awesome styles for anyone in your family! their apparel Is great also!
Jas. J.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love Nike! They have so many different styles & clothing for everyone! I buy a lot of Nike stuff especially from the Nike outlet. Nike is pretty affordable depending on your style & what you're buying. I would highly recommend this brand.
May C.
I've been wearing and buying Nike for a very long time and have always been happy with their products. My favorite are their shoes and fitness clothes. The quality has always been good. Their campaigns are also great like "Just Do It!"
Samantha R.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I wear nothing but Nike shoes. They have always been very comfortable and last forever. They sometimes can be more expensive than other brands, but are great quality. I love shopping at the Nike and Nike outlet stores for my shoes and athletic clothing.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back