BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brooke J.
North Bangor, NY
I think Nike is a very good brand. I have bought so much stuff from them over the uears it ridiculous. There my Adidas 😂 All there stuff is pretty good quality. Lasts long, it kinda affordable. Depending on the budget.
Katie B.
Orange, VA
I love Nike so much. They never fail to meet my expectations in quality. They are pretty pricey, but their clothes and shoes last forever. I own so much Nike workout clothes, I have a drawer in my dresser just for Nike!
Caitlen C.
Nike is my favorite workout brand for clothes and shoes! They have an amazing range and colors! Although I love them for myself, my favorite part is the little outfits that they have for my toddler! Almost his whole wardrobe is Nike 😃
Marisa H.
Meriden, CT
I've always been a Nike girl. From their shoes to their fitness attire, its clean and bold with a touch of futuristic vibes. Working out in Nike gear makes me feel strong and fit. When you look good, you feel good and always feel good wearing Nike!
Megan D.
White House , TN
I love this brand, their Free Run running shoes are the best as well as all of their clothing. I don't have a complaint with this brand at all, it has always been my go to any time I needed tennis shoes or gym clothes!
Tiffiny R.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Nike is a great brand, and very high in demand. The only thing is that the price of the products are way too high simply because of the brand. Has nothing to do with how a product is actually made. You're just paying for the logo.
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
You can expect great quality with any Nike product; shoes, clothes, accessories, etc. The air max athletic shoes are my favorite for running and working out at the gym. I love snagging great deals at any Nike outlet store!
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I own these shoes and I can say that they are very comfortable ! I run and workout with these shoes and they are amazing and very resistant. They are affordable and they are great for athletic wear and even casual wear.
Erica V.
Nike Free is my favorite style of workout shoes! They are seriously SO comfortable, and I have them in a bunch of different colors. I also wear them to work because I have to be on my feet all day. I would DEF recommend!
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
Nike running shorts are great for me especially because I do a lot of running. The material is great and they don't feel uncomfortable when I don't wear spandex underneath. They're also good to just wear them whenever.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?