BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Lauren M.
Jacksonville, FL
Hands down the best brand in the world. Always have the most reliable running and training shoes as well as hanging out apparel. Superior customer service compared to other brands. Excellent online experience.
Ciera H.
New Albany, IN
I only buy Nike shoes when buying athletic shows. They are expensive but you get what you pay for. Their shoes last so much longer than any other brands and they are comfortable. I have nikes that are 6+ years old and they still work just fine. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Jerrod S.
Park Ridge, IL
Best athletic shoes out there ! They have so many styles to choose from as well as many prices points to choose from. This brand is consistent and comfortable! I definitely only buy Nike shoes for athletics !
Madison Y.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
Nike is honestly one of my favorite brands. The prices can come off to be a little pricey but in the end the quality of the products are really worth all the money you spend. The shoes last forever with comfortable fit, the clothes are soft and perfect, and the sweatpants... I live for them!
Keshia M.
I work at a shoe store and the Nike flex seem to fly off the shelf. I have tried on a few pairs and they seem to be comfortable however I don't wear sneakers often because i have two jobs with no reason to buy another pair of shoes. If i was going to buy another pair, i think I'd go for a flex.
Cameron V.
Tabernacle, NJ
Nike is my go-to running shoe, I own more pairs then I should. I love the Nike Free Runs they are so light-weight and come in many colors. Nike shoes themselves come in many different color options and a shoe for everyone. Their clothes hold up in the wash, and are perfect for everyday wear.
Mandy M.
Butler, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I used to love Nike!! But recently everything looks cheap to me. My husband thinks the same thing. They way they put the logo on the material. It's just lost that thing it had before. I thought maybe it was just us but there are a good amount of people that think the same thing. Go old school Nike!!
Lindsey N.
I absolutely love nike. All my tennis shoes I wear are nike. They are amazing and light weight and last forever! I also love nike sport bras. I have found them to be the best supportive bras.
Kayla G.
Rexburg, ID
I have been using Nike shoes for a very long time. They are pretty affordable and really durable. I usually buy them from JcPenny so I find it easy to pick a shoe I like. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Ashley P.
Saint Paul, MN
I live Nike performance clothes. They are always so comfortable and built for performance. Thy always have fun and stylish colors and patterns! Great quality! Also hit up their clearance when you can for great deals! I've scored a couple long performance running shirts and I've had them for 5+ years!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?